I think the chicken soup is...

Predator

Silver Member
amazing! It's the one thing that is actually sooo enjoyable haha, I look forward to the evenings, because thats when I make my chicken soup! :D

When I go next week, I might ask for a few more rather than just 7, I'm only on my third day but if things keep going like this, it's gravy!

Haha! Glad you've found something you like!! I can only just about handle the chicken and chocolate ones! Surprisingly after 4 weeks Im not as bored of these two flavours as I thought I'd be! :)

I tried having the chocolate one as a mousse on my first day, I can still taste ittt! Eww :(

Having the shakes as cold beverages and the soup hot seems to work for me ^^

i have 3 chocolate ones that i havent ventured into!!im not sure if id like them and that y i keep avoiding drinkin them!!eek!il b brave tomorrow and give them a go!!

the chocolate ones are nice either hot or cold made with peppermint tea! mmm
deb x

I have to have the chocolate ones blended with ice! Kinda like sloppy ice cream!! Tried it hot once and it left me feeling a bit sick! :(

Aaron you're right about the mousse - yuk! I couldn't even finish mine...won't be trying that again!
I'm on day 3 too - counting down the days to first weigh in!

i too love the soup - loverly isnt it! :)

i like it with lots of pepper in, and have to say the savoury taste is a nice difference. but this week i've gone for all shakes. i drink them all as cold as i can get them, the hot versions make my tummy turn a little bit.

I love the chicken soup - especially when I couldn't get them last week and had to survive the week on shakes.

I'm sipping my soup just now - lush !

Back