• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I think the chicken soup is...

Silver Member
amazing! It's the one thing that is actually sooo enjoyable haha, I look forward to the evenings, because thats when I make my chicken soup! :D

When I go next week, I might ask for a few more rather than just 7, I'm only on my third day but if things keep going like this, it's gravy!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Haha! Glad you've found something you like!! I can only just about handle the chicken and chocolate ones! Surprisingly after 4 weeks Im not as bored of these two flavours as I thought I'd be! :)

Silver Member
I tried having the chocolate one as a mousse on my first day, I can still taste ittt! Eww :(

Having the shakes as cold beverages and the soup hot seems to work for me ^^
i have 3 chocolate ones that i havent ventured into!!im not sure if id like them and that y i keep avoiding drinkin them!!eek!il b brave tomorrow and give them a go!!
the chocolate ones are nice either hot or cold made with peppermint tea! mmm
deb x
I have to have the chocolate ones blended with ice! Kinda like sloppy ice cream!! Tried it hot once and it left me feeling a bit sick! :(

Aaron you're right about the mousse - yuk! I couldn't even finish mine...won't be trying that again!
I'm on day 3 too - counting down the days to first weigh in!

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
i too love the soup - loverly isnt it! :)
i like it with lots of pepper in, and have to say the savoury taste is a nice difference. but this week i've gone for all shakes. i drink them all as cold as i can get them, the hot versions make my tummy turn a little bit.
:jelous:to chicken soup!! lol!

I only like the strawberry and the vanilla - although i only like those ones cold as when i tried to make a latte with the vanilla one it was vile!!

But then i suppose it is each to our own!
I love the chicken soup - especially when I couldn't get them last week and had to survive the week on shakes.

I'm sipping my soup just now - lush !