ProPoints I think the penny has finally dropped!

emmaholl

Hi All,
I'm 38 and have been dieting since my early teens :(. My weight has crept up over the years until my crunch time in October this year when I had to go into hospital for an operation and at 21st 10lbs was terrified I wouldn't come round afterwards. :cry:

So I rejoined weight watchers and have so far lost 13lbs (in 6 weeks). I am finding this diet very easy and actually don't like to call it a diet, its just about clever choosing. Every time I go to weigh in I am surprised that I lose weight - but it keeps working.

My next step is to start exercising. My fear levels are very high but slowly I am accomplishing more and more. Small things like parking further away when shopping.

I have just bought myself the tracker book with a goal of losing 2 stone over the next 12 weeks. :D

Would love to hear from others who have a lot of weight to lose!

Emms x

Hi emms

I restarting tomorrow and I have about 5 stone to lose i do well first couple weeks then I quit and put it all bk on and back to square one but I have had it now enough is enough xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi emms

I restarting tomorrow and I have about 5 stone to lose i do well first couple weeks then I quit and put it all bk on and back to square one but I have had it now enough is enough xx

Hey Louise,
I've been there. The things that have kept me going this time are this website and all the good friends I have made and the motivation and also I have a chart on my fridge with the pounds listed in rows of tens so I have goals of 10lbs at a time. I put coloured stickers on the boxes each time I lose weight. It feels good and means that each week I re-evaluate my mini goals. ;)
Happy to keep in touch and support each other?
Good luck with your restart!

Emms xx

Hey there Louise!
How are you doing?
I lost 4lbs this week and got my 5% award. I am sat demolishing a post weigh in bag of maltesers.

Emms x

Hi em

It's been awhile with Xmas and new year how are you doing? Well done on yr weight loss tr doing fab!!
I got this site on my phone now so on here all the time lol
I got my silver 7 last week and since I last wrote lost a stone and doing well my head in the right place now and I making the right choices finally....

Hope yr well write soon xx

Hey Louise!

You're doing fab! A stone off already - that's fantastic. :D

What is your motivation for losing the weight?
Have you had that light bulb moment - or do you have an event you're working towards?

I'm trying to get to 17 stone for an event in July, and also I was 17 stone when I got married 8 years ago - so that's my first big goal.

After that it'll be a stone at a time until I get down to 10 stone.

Emms xx

Hiyah

Aww well done that's great hun.. My motivation is to be the happier me again I been 16 stone for 6 yrs since I had my son he was 6 last tues and I just want to be how I used to be healthy happier more confident and the older I get the harder it is I only 33 now but it's a lot harder to my younger days ...
To see the 14 number on scales last week was lovely got me excited and looking forward to more lower numbers now..

Well nice to hear from u again and keep in touch let me know how yr getting on xx

Hey louise,

How are you doing?
I'm at 25lbs now and am moving in the right direction. :D

I've started doing much more exercise as well, Badminton on a Monday and Just Dance Wii game every day. It all helps.

Hope you're doing okay honey.

Emms x

Hey louise,

How are you doing?

I've started doing much more exercise as well, Badminton on a Monday and Just Dance Wii game every day. It all helps.

Emms x

hi hun well done on ur results so far good luck losing the rest of the lbs xx

emmaholl said:
Hey louise,

How are you doing?

Emms x

Hi emm

Aww well done hun yr doing amazing :)

I must admit I have been naughty had a very bad 10 days went off track but going to class tomorrow to face the music as it has made me realise which way I prefer to eat and it's certainly not the junk way

I bought Zumba on kinect other day so starting that tomorrow too just got to figure out when in the day is best to do it

Spk soon xx

Back