I think this is the place 4 me... I need to lose half of me...

Hi Claire, at my heaviest i was 23st 5lbs, managed to get down to just under 18st in April 07 but then let the demons get to me again and im back at 21st, ready to launch myself back into it again. You see there are loads of us who are or have been where you are now. Youve chosen the best place to get any support you need. You are doing brilliantly and im looking forward to sharing the rest of your journey with you.

Hey, thanks everyone for ur replies... they are all very helpful... some of u, who go on the LL forum may have seen a few of my other posts... It's been up and down all over xmas but started on the packs 2 days ago... until today when I lapsed AGAIN.

I've put my foot down and have decided I am definately SSing from tomorrow morning. New week, new year, new start... I will be back on track 100%. Thanks again to all of you... I will keep you posted xx

Hi there LLClaire,

We've a couple things in common you and me. I'm a 6' footer too, needing to lose +/- half of me. Am doing CD and I restarted on 1st Jan. One of my early goals is to buy something from Long Tall Sally who only do clothes upto size 20.

Come on, lets do this together.

Hi there LLClaire,

We've a couple things in common you and me. I'm a 6' footer too, needing to lose +/- half of me. Am doing CD and I restarted on 1st Jan. One of my early goals is to buy something from Long Tall Sally who only do clothes upto size 20.

Come on, lets do this together.

hey plus... good luck with ur goal... also, well done on the restart!! Keep me posted :)

(I went for WI today and lost another 8lb over xmas/NY so am well proud!!)

That's bril Claire. Well done for doing it over xmas too:happy096:

:eek: I feel like a fraud because I didn't! I totally lapsed (although steered clear of most choccies etc)... ate ALOT but most of it was quite sensible food...

Still... got results some how! im stickin to the packs though :)

Hiya
I'm in the same boat! Nearly 6 foot - and an average-sized person to lose.... I lost 55lbs on CD last year then it all went wrong.... and I have managed to put 56 back on so as of this morning I am officially the heaviest I have ever been in my life (including when I was 9 months pregnant with an 11lb baby!) So its back to CD - because I know it works if only I stick with it.... so thats what I intend to do this time... good luck all!

Hi claire, i know how it feels to have so lose so much, i had 12.5 stone to lose when i started, have now lost almost 10 so nearly there! Wishing you lots of luck keep up the good work! :)

Claire!! Thedidfference in such a short time amazed me! WELL DONE!!:D Anytime you feel the urge to eat or give up just look at those pictures and imagine a photo of yourself in a month!!

Keep up the good work!
:party0011:

Love Daisy

Claire!! Thedidfference in such a short time amazed me! WELL DONE!!:D Anytime you feel the urge to eat or give up just look at those pictures and imagine a photo of yourself in a month!!

Keep up the good work!:party0011:

Love Daisy

I am beginning to imagine a picture of size 12 me in LL magazine with the title ;);) "SUPER DUPER CLAIRE LOSES MORE THAN HALF HER BODY WEIGHT" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ... that would be so cool don't u think?! :eek: ok.. just me then! LOL!

no, honestly, thanks for ur comments they r v motivational :):D

I love it!! I find it hard sleeping I get so excited thinking about size 12 me!! Before I wouldn't have let myself imagine it but the pics on this site prove it's do-able!!
WOOOOO!!! We'll be much smaller us'es by the summer, imagine all the lovely clothes we can wear without forking out a fortune for bigger sizes in Evans etc-although I'll always be greatfull to dear Evans but wont be sad to say goodbye!!

Good vibes to all!:vibes:

I love it!! I find it hard sleeping I get so excited thinking about size 12 me!! Before I wouldn't have let myself imagine it but the pics on this site prove it's do-able!!
WOOOOO!!! We'll be much smaller us'es by the summer, imagine all the lovely clothes we can wear without forking out a fortune for bigger sizes in Evans etc-although I'll always be greatfull to dear Evans but wont be sad to say goodbye!!

Good vibes to all!:vibes:

that reminds me!! I think EVANS may close in the summer *SHOCK HORROR* ... I have a gold card there and max it every month :eek: ... today I got my bill, which includes "4-monthly points vouchers" basically, for every £1 you spend you get 2 points... and then 100 points equals a £1 voucher...and you get these every 4 months

I have no idea how... or where I got the money from :confused::confused: but I have got 5600 points so they have sent me £56 in vouchers!!!!!!!! :D Got them today... am thinking of going to have a splurge before not being able to shop in there anymore :rolleyes:

Oh you should buy boots so you can wear them after too, or something a size less than you are now!! I can't believe Evans is closing!!! That's awful, I think it's even more motivation for us but there will be alot of people with nowhere else to go! I've a funny feeling that even when I lose the weight I'll still need wider boots:(

Oh you should buy boots so you can wear them after too, or something a size less than you are now!! I can't believe Evans is closing!!! That's awful, I think it's even more motivation for us but there will be alot of people with nowhere else to go! I've a funny feeling that even when I lose the weight I'll still need wider boots:(

NO NO NO :confused::confused: Oh dear... it was just a joke, :eek: sayin they wouldn't be able to survive as a business without my input!! :eek::eek:

Don't worry! Although you WON'T need clothes there, you can still buy boots...

;) they are staying open!!!!

I looked for boots the other day but they are not v nice at the moment...!! I'll wait a bit :)

Hahaha bit slow on the uptake there, must be the shakes(yeah right)
Ha, I was about to set up a picket line:)

I've got to lose about half of me too. I'm currently 27st 5lb and want to lose at least 10 st. I want to get to about 12 st eventually so I can have a surgery I need. Good luck with it all

Back