I think this is the place 4 me... I need to lose half of me...

Me too, I'm 18st 13pnds so need to lose about 9st!
I'm aiming to get to 11st first and see how I look cos I don't always agree with that BMI lark. My friend is 11st a size ten and plays for Dublin yet according to that she's obese!!

About Evans

Oh I said bye to Evans even at my current size 26/28 except for shoes as I'm a 9. I'm sure my feet will go down to an 8 then I definitely won't be going in there again. It reaffirms my fatness. I stopped feeling self concious (comes with age I suppose) and went into shops other than Evans and have been able to find clothes that fit and look good at reasonable prices in TK Maxx for example. Also I just refuse to buy anymore new clothes at the size I am. I'm a pear type shape and I find Evans clothes mostly shapeless as they seem to be designed for apple shapes, my direct opposite.

Oh I said bye to Evans even at my current size 26/28 except for shoes as I'm a 9. I'm sure my feet will go down to an 8 then I definitely won't be going in there again. It reaffirms my fatness. I stopped feeling self concious (comes with age I suppose) and went into shops other than Evans and have been able to find clothes that fit and look good at reasonable prices in TK Maxx for example. Also I just refuse to buy anymore new clothes at the size I am. I'm a pear type shape and I find Evans clothes mostly shapeless as they seem to be designed for apple shapes, my direct opposite.

I was a size 26/28... and a size 9/10 foot... :):):):eek::eek::eek:

Now I've dropped a few dress sizes (I'm in 22's from Dorothy Perkins atm!) and my foot has shrunk to an 8!! :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello clair
I see you doing very well. I have put on 2 stones during 2007 ( exams, work etc)
so Im 3 stones away from target, ( 10 stones n Im 5,7)...SSing day 6. everyone's posts are a huge motivation.
Goodluck and keep going, xx
S

Hello clair
I see you doing very well. I have put on 2 stones during 2007 ( exams, work etc)
so Im 3 stones away from target, ( 10 stones n Im 5,7)...SSing day 6. everyone's posts are a huge motivation.
Goodluck and keep going, xx
S

It is a great motivation, and I think if it wasnt for this site I wouldn't be so far into my journey (and probably would have lapsed alot more than I have done)

Well done on reaching day 6... good luck with the rest xx

Hi there,
well, I want to loose a bit more than half of me. I am 19stone at the moment and will shortly begin CD. I am only 5'6 so about 10 stone have to go....also I am a little bit older (38 next week) so I've got my work cut out for me. I am sure though with this forum we'll make it...

xxx

As you know from a previous thread... I have about 10 stone to lose... but I've lost 3 which makes my total around 13 stone!!! I started at 24st4lbs and I'd like to get to around 11st and then see!! I love the speed at which you can lose weight on lighterlife because I'm only 2 months in (slightly less) and I've lost almost a quarter of my weight already! Doesn't seem so impossible when I look at it like that!!! :cool: I'm only 5ft2in!!!!!

As you know from a previous thread... I have about 10 stone to lose... but I've lost 3 which makes my total around 13 stone!!! I started at 24st4lbs and I'd like to get to around 11st and then see!! I love the speed at which you can lose weight on lighterlife because I'm only 2 months in (slightly less) and I've lost almost a quarter of my weight already! Doesn't seem so impossible when I look at it like that!!! :cool: I'm only 5ft2in!!!!!

We started at around the same weight... I started at 24 stone 8!! You can definately do it, and there will be days when you think its impossible, but it definately isn't!!! :D:D:D If you want to get there, you will!

hows it goin claire?
day 13 for me, with no cheating...wooohoo...size 10 is on horizon :)

Hey... day 50 something for me I think!! I'm past the half way mark (of the intial 100 days anyway!!) its going well although I do keep eating small portions of grilled chicken which is annoying me! I just can't seem to tell myself no!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: havent lapsed totally though... and am adamant (again) that im not allowed chicken again! :sigh:

Alltogether though, quite good! in those 50 something days I've dropped almost 3 dress sizes :)

^ great claire, I lost 6lbs this week, so one stone gone, couple more to go....I just refuse even chicken yet, will have it when im skinny, Im sure world wont run out of them in few months time haha....I keep telling myself that, Goodluck xx

I'm not sure how many sizes I've lost but I do know that I put a top on this morning that was so tight before that the buttons bulged but today it hangs on me!!! It is these things that really keep me motivated!!! yippee!:D

Back