I thought this would get easier, not harder!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I have felt really hungry this past 2 days! Yesterday was really craving chinese food, today just food in general! I could have so easily eaten today ( I didn't!!) cannot stop thinking about food at the moment!! Hope this passes soon! I'm in week 3 and other than the 1st day or 2 it has not been a problem!! :cry:

make sure you drink enough water i just have a pint of water if i feel hungry and it soon goes xx

Every now and again we all suffer a bout of finding it hard babe. Keep busy, top up on water and think about how well you've done so far. It'll pass, I promise you. Chin up doll x

oh hun im sorry your struggerling ...im on day 13 and i still have food cravings now and then ... 4 me i think its not that im hungry its just my mind and thinkin of different foods i cant have . i just try and distract myself or have a coffee and go out if its bad hope it passes soon 4 u xx

I am hungry these last few days too simply wanting to taste things but like you am managing to control it now, so you are not alone xxx

I think we all feel like that hun, especially cos we are surrounded by food all the time!!!
grab a coffee and get on here for a chat!!
:hug99:
sandie x

Remember, you are attempting to break habits that you've formed over a lifetime so of course it will take a while to break them completely. Don't stress yourself, just focus on taking it one day at a time.

I was exactly the same on my third week! got so so close to quitting! but week four completely changed my mind. It was great! I felt great and so happy, no food cravings or anything. on week 5 now and this was supposed to be my final week but i decided to keep going til the end of week 8, thats how much better it got! I really hope it's the same for you, I'd say it will be :D hugs

ugh, the thought of this for the next 6 months feels like hell tbh! However, i'm sure I will snap oput of it soon enough!!

Thanks guys for your replies x

keep going hun...now and again we all feel like this...just remember its all in your head... and not real cravings!!...you'll get there...keep up the good work!

Hope you're feeling better today hun. It's all a mental thing - you need to get your mind in the right frame and u will feel better! Go imaginary shopping online and see all the clothes u could buy when you have lost your weight! xx

Every now and again we all suffer a bout of finding it hard babe. Keep busy, top up on water and think about how well you've done so far. It'll pass, I promise you. Chin up doll x

Hello stranger, I've been away for a while but started up on LT this morning, had to try find you see how you were doing and my god well done all that weight lost you must be so proud. Hope I can do just as well. Well done mate xxx

I know its hard babe, I go through phases (of a day or two) where food just constantly invades my mind. But since you've already stayed strong then you have already proven that you can defeat the thoughts and the cravings. Take it from me, one bite and its gone! You have to start all over again -maybe not with the pounds but certainly with the willpower and determination. It can be physically easy getting back into LT but mentally so so difficult. Keep strong!!!

Back