I took a photo 2 weeks after starting LL... foto inside!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Hi All... I havent posted much here, partially for the reason that I just can't keep up with all the posting! However, when I've needed inspiration I've had a look at the before/after photos!!!

I just wanted to share something with you :)

I started lighterlife almost 3 weeks ago now and up until my 2 week weigh in I had lost 18 pounds..!!!! :eek: People have said they noticed it in my face but I didn't believe them!... I have taken a foto which I took 2 weeks before I started lighterlife and a photo that I took 1 day after my 2nd week weigh in and can now notice the difference!!!!

Wow... just to think this is only 2 weeks in, this diet is amazin, I can't imagine how much I'm going to change over 6 months !! (I have about 10 stone to lose in total, so it will probably take me longer!) xx

...... OK.... I hope this works... x

291107.jpg

WoW your pics are great - you can really see the shape of your face more. Its so suprising what a diffrence the few weeks have made. Its a great motivator!

Thanks for sharing!

That's amazing and in only two weeks!! Well done!!

Georgie
xx

wow - you really can see the difference - well done. It really does motivate us to keep going when other people say things to you doesn't it?

look forward to seeing the next photos!:)

You look fantastic! Keep going it's worth it i promise you... I have been reading another thread you put about age and lighter life group. I am 24 years old and started lighter 7 months yesterday (1st December)...in my group i was the youngest and like everyone has said it takes time for the group to bond but trust me you all do. Two of my good friends now are two women from my LL group and one is over 40 and the other is 39. We go swimming together and i took well 'dragged' them along to our first kick boxing class during our foundation journey and we see each other during the week and after class.

In groups we all lose weight differently some only ever lose 3lbs a week from day one whilst others shift from 10lbs to 8lbs to 6lbs to 2lbs etc and it is hard but be in a group and think why did i not lose more but our bodies are different and at least we are all losing and not gaining. There might be weeks where you don't lose anything or randomly gain 1lb (happened to me) although i have been 100% abstinent throughout my journey but i knew next week it would change. Lighter life works full stop, it's hard week by week but it works I have gone from a BMI of 43 to a BMI of 24 in 7 months insanse! Size 24 to 10 (ish)

Keep going all, you are doing so well we should all be so proud of ourselves that we finally decided to be brave and take control!

mad x
Currently in development

oh WOW that's an amazing difference you can really see a difference keep it up hun!!!

Amazing, Claire! You look so different already. How about taking pictures every two weeks?

Thanks for sharing - I'm sure it's hugely motivating for you, but it's encouraging for the rest of us as well.

wow... thanks u guys for all the replies :):):)

its so motivating! I've been showing all my friends those two photos! I can't believe what a difference 2 weeks makes!!!

I can't remember who suggested it... but yeah I might just take fotos every 2 weeks! - My plan was to make a flip book type thing, in exactly the same pose (like above) and see the change over 6 months!!!

madhatter400... thanks for ur post, i am definately going to stick with it and hopefully I will get on and be open enough to share some more stuff with my group in the next few weeks... its good to hear that someone my age has actually gone through it and done it... although obviously all the rest of you are great inspirations too!!!

I will post as much as poss... and will give u all another foto update in 2 weeks.. haah ;)

Back