I took the plunge and joined you all :O)

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi all,

Well I went to a WW class a few miles away from me tonight, and joined with the monthly pass system.

I bought a few bars for my weaker moments, and got my kick start book.

I understand that the diet program changes soon, so that will be nice to keep me going after my first couple of weeks.

I checked out the points for the cambridge bars I have and it came to 4.5!! I think i'd rather have a mars bar or three WW bars!!

Looking forward to getting started and losing weight again :O)

Hope every one has had a nice day. ttfn! :D

Good luck!!! Hope you find much success on the Weight Watchers!! :)

Hi and welcome - you wont believe all you can eat switching from a vlcd to WW - it makes you realise what on earth must we have been eating before!

Good luck with it

LRO xx

best of luck :) xxx

Good luck with ww hun,i hope you find ww plan good for you :)

Just wnated to say ello:) ... welcome and good luck with the ww plan x

Hi hun, good luck chick, this is my 1st full week of ww too.xx

Welcome and goodluck. You have done so well already!

Best of luck look forward to ur weigh in day x

thanks guys, first wi on thursday :D I found i love the caramel chocolate sweets! i can see a packet a day going quite easily if i'm not careful! must try and make it last 2 days really!!

I was checking the calculator i bought, and i can track with it!! i was delighted!!

might get the scales too, anyone tried them?

well - just having a play setting up esource now, its exciting to eat whatever i want and just count it as i go!

:D

love love love

thanks guys, first wi on thursday :D I found i love the caramel chocolate sweets! i can see a packet a day going quite easily if i'm not careful! must try and make it last 2 days really!!

I was checking the calculator i bought, and i can track with it!! i was delighted!!

might get the scales too, anyone tried them?

well - just having a play setting up esource now, its exciting to eat whatever i want and just count it as i go!

love love love

the scales are really worth it - i have a really old white pair (think there has been two new versions since) but i still use every day :)

as for the caramel sweets - how much are they at meeting? theres an order form in the back of the current WW magazine and they're reduced - think to 75p or something per pack?

glad you're enjoying WW :) it really is a lifestyle change and i'm sure you'll find it really easy :) xxx

the scales are really worth it - i have a really old white pair (think there has been two new versions since) but i still use every day :)

as for the caramel sweets - how much are they at meeting? theres an order form in the back of the current WW magazine and they're reduced - think to 75p or something per pack?

glad you're enjoying WW :) it really is a lifestyle change and i'm sure you'll find it really easy :) xxx

the sweets were half price at the meeting too. will have to get the scales, will the points change though when the new system comes in?

I have 9 points left today and no idea what to have, think i will bank 4 as keith wants to go for a meal tomorrow night! typical - i start a diet and books a meal out!! he came home with fish and chips earlier, should have seen the look i gave him! lol.

Last edited:
Think I will buy the scale myself, makes it so much easier when making food from scratch. Hope you have a wonderful meal tomorrow. Do you know when this change is going to happen? Switching soon to WW from a vlcd (W8).

fish and chips is doable! :D i have fish and mushy peas and if i planned ahead i save enough for half a portion of chips.. and oh, if the sweets are half price i would stock up - they'll be delisting lines for the new plan ones that will be coming in. I would leave the scales incase they bring new ones out xxx

good point - think i will.

as for the change keisha it is within the next two weeks, so it may be worth you waiting if you are still on w8, if you have come off a diet and 'hovering' then i would join now. the reason i say this is its harder to start dieting again when you stop any kind of discipline, but if you move from one to another i think its easier.

also - nearly christmas, and all of us want to look hot under the tree on xmas morning!! ;)

Back