i trapped in 100kgs!!!!

100kgTrapped

hi every one i have a really big problem that i can not solve it please give me some advices to defeat this significant problem.
first of all i wanne state my story briefly to expand my situation!

i started diet and walking exercising about 3 month ago and in that time i was 133 kgs now i'm 100 kgs ! u may think thats a big achievement but if that was true now i have a big problem i trapped in 100kgs!!
yeah thats kind of weird also !! my exercise didn't worked for almost 2 weeks i remained at 100 however i worked hard and i think my body reject a persist to become smaller and i'm totally disappointed now!( can anybody know whats wrong with my body?
i really appreciate it.

male -178cm -100kg -22 years old.

You could be building muscle which weighs more than fat. Keep an eye on the buttons on your clothes, they'll tell you more about whether you're losing or not. Keep at it!

You have lost a truely amazing amount of weight in a really short time. Your body just needs to adjust to that. It happens to all of us, you will lose loads them bam, nothing . It happens to me in a 3 week cycle, I lose for 3 weeks, then stall for 1 week. Im used to it now, i know my stall week is coming up so im not gonna be concerned about it, it will start again soon enough when its ready.

Yours will too, you will get used to this, you are lucky being male as it happens less to men than women it seems. Just keep doing what your doing, your body will catch up soon and youll be off losing weight again. Important to keep exercising, you are building muscle that will help you burn off the fat quicker. Keep going! you are doing fantastically well!

You have lost a truely amazing amount of weight in a really short time. Your body just needs to adjust to that. It happens to all of us, you will lose loads them bam, nothing . It happens to me in a 3 week cycle, I lose for 3 weeks, then stall for 1 week. Im used to it now, i know my stall week is coming up so im not gonna be concerned about it, it will start again soon enough when its ready.

Yours will too, you will get used to this, you are lucky being male as it happens less to men than women it seems. Just keep doing what your doing, your body will catch up soon and youll be off losing weight again. Important to keep exercising, you are building muscle that will help you burn off the fat quicker. Keep going! you are doing fantastically well!

i really appreciate for your responses knowledgeably. as both of you mentioned my body start to build up muscles but i do not want it caz i think at the moment my body was fatty and wasn't muscular i burned a lot of calories and fast burning fats but now i mean about one week ago till now, i can not burn at the same rate i did before so i stopped exercising and just continued my diet and my body again inclined to be fatty and limp and i realize that could be helpful to me to burn fat at fatty condition not in muscular condition.
i put all of my life businesses away to achieve loseing 30 kgs in 30 months but as you said my body now collapsed and stalled!! in your opinion how much time will it take to regenerate and ready to losing again?

Last edited:
Back