i tripped up

i did a week of ts then started eating again :confused:

Felt like such a failure,have started again this morning,wish me luck x

Good luck! Draw a line under your blip, it's a life times habbit to break for most of us, so a boo boo isn't the end of the world. At least you're getting back on track! X

We are all human and this diet is very hard. Whats done is done and and the fact that you are feeling guilty about it is punishment enough - forget about it, move on and strengthen your resolve and be a brilliant success from now on. You can do this - remember why you started it and before you know it you will be at goal :)

J
xx

Hi Mellowbird

Despite all my enthusiasm, despite my joining the 5 stone challenge, the 100 day challenge and making commitments to all on sundry I broke the diet yesterday and had a meal with my son which meal did not fit into the aam criteria.

I am starting again today. Welcome to the club.

Best of luck with the restart. Better on the diet 90% of the time than not at all.

Belle

Oh dear that's a shame but its so easily done. Glad to hear your back on track x

We all break the diet from time to time..

thats what this forum is soooo good at...there is always someone ready with wise words and the right sort on encouragement to get ya A*** back on the wagon and rolling again xxxx

You know I've been thinking (while savoring my tomato and basil soup - yum). If every marathon runner gave up running marathons because they fell then there would be no marathon runners. If a marathon runner falls ten times they still get back up and run on. Why do we dieters feel like such failures because we fall?

Couldn't agree more we don't fail if we have the occasional slip. Failure would be to do nothing in the first place . . . Caz x

Hi Caz. I am ex lipotrim. Best of luck on it. It really works. (but the LT soup sucks!!)

You know. I bet Ellen mcarthur fell off her boat once or twice. If she was like us dieters she would have felt dreadful guilt and shame and perhaps she might have thought "I am no longer in the boat. Perhaps this sailing lark is not for me"!!!

Belle

Back