I`ve jumped ship

Hey everyone x

I just thought I`d post to let you all know I`m jumping ship.

I have been getting so down with myself at my very very slow weight loss and whilst I know slow off stays off it was just getting to me so much :(

I have been today to buy a weeks supply of Lipotrim which is a very low calorie total food replacement diet.

I feel my head is totally in the right place to stick with this and will try and follow it for a month or so just to kick start my body into losing more weight again then I`ll go back to what I`ve been doing to shift the last stone.

I`ll still keep looking in on you all cos you`re fab and have been a great support and I hope to continue to support you too.

GOOD LUCK to all of you,

Love LiSe Xxxxx

Oh Lise, I'm sorry to see you're going, but I hope Lipotrim works for you! I don't think I could manage a food replacement diet, but if you're head is in the right place mentally, you should be fine. Keep popping in to let us know how you're getting on :) x

awww im sad to see you go tooo? Who else will bombard us with peter faccineeeeeeeeeeelaaa bla!!

Well good luck on your lipotrim work out! I readlly hope it works out for you hun!!

How much is it by the way?

Take care love katie

***group hug***

I`ll still be popping in cos I`d miss u all x

Thanks for the luck!! I just hope I see the results I want from it as it is so extreme.

Hehe Kae, I can still bombard you with Peter ;)

I`m meeting Kellan in Sept (Emmet in Twilight) along with the guy who plays the teacher and whoever the 3rd guest is yet - They haven`t announced them yet, So will come bore u with photos of that ;) PRAYING! I`m thinner by then :rolleyes:

@ cost - It`s £36 for a weeks supply so just over a fiver a day which I think is reasonable considering you eat nothing else.

I`ll be having -

Strawberry Shake for breakfast

Chocolate Shake for Lunch

Chicken Soup for Tea

Then you have to drink between 2-4L of water a day and can have black tea/coffee but no milk/sugar and you can drink plain Green Tea

You have to fill in a medical form and declaration etc with the Pharmacist and go through everything which takes about 30 minutes and they weigh you too. Then you go weekly to the pharmacy where they weigh you, check ur doing ok etc and you buy your next weeks packs.

HTH

LiSe Xxx

All the best hun. Hope it works for you.

Come back to see us soon

Charlie xx

aww good luck lise!!!

Good luck Lise, pop by and see us some time xx

Back