I wanna be me and not miserable

Chelby

Hi Everyone

My name is Chelby, I am going to lose weight (trying to be really positive here lol) and I am looking for assistance and any support plz......I will be trying the weightwatchers pro points diet and I am looking for any pointers on how to get started, what propoints I should be sticking to each day, what types of things I should be eating etc and of course buddies/friends willing to help me in my journey.

Reactions: djv
Hi Chelby! :welcome2:

I tend to chop and change between weight watchers propoints and slimming world, according to what's best for me at the time.
To work out how many propoints you should be consuming you need to add the scores (in brackets) together:
1. Gender: Female (2), Male (8)
2. Age: 17-26 (4), 27-37 (3), 38-47 (2), 48-58 (1), 58+ (0)
3. Height: under 5' 1" (0), 5' 1" - 5' 10" (1), over 5' 10" (2)
4. Activity: Mainly sitting (0), Mainly standing (2), Mainly walking (4), Physical hard labour (6)
5. Weight: 10% of your weight (in pounds)

If your score is below 29, then you are to have 29 Propoints a day. Minimum propints a day is 29, and maximum is 49. You can also have 49 weekly propoints a week in addition.

Good luck to you!

Reactions: djv
Hi Chelby! :welcome2:

I tend to chop and change between weight watchers propoints and slimming world, according to what's best for me at the time.
To work out how many propoints you should be consuming you need to add the scores (in brackets) together:
1. Gender: Female (2), Male (8)
2. Age: 17-26 (4), 27-37 (3), 38-47 (2), 48-58 (1), 58+ (0)
3. Height: under 5' 1" (0), 5' 1" - 5' 10" (1), over 5' 10" (2)
4. Activity: Mainly sitting (0), Mainly standing (2), Mainly walking (4), Physical hard labour (6)
5. Weight: 10% of your weight (in pounds)

If your score is below 29, then you are to have 29 Propoints a day. Minimum propints a day is 29, and maximum is 49. You can also have 49 weekly propoints a week in addition.

Good luck to you!
So it doesn't matter what my points work out at if they are below 29 I just start at 29??

Hey Chelby
I'm not a ww girl so I can't help with that, but just wanted to wish you good luck. You seem to have the positive attitude down. There's loads of fab ladies (and lads) on the forum who'll help you out with the details.
Take care
DM

So it doesn't matter what my points work out at if they are below 29 I just start at 29??
Yeah. You're not supposed to go below this value at all. At the moment I'm on 35 pro points a day. You can also earn activity points, which are optional whether you have them or not. Hope that helps!

Hey Chelby
I'm not a ww girl so I can't help with that, but just wanted to wish you good luck. You seem to have the positive attitude down. There's loads of fab ladies (and lads) on the forum who'll help you out with the details.
Take care
DM
Thank you for your words of encouragement if means a lot and I hope to find new pals on here to help support me to reach my goals xx

Back