i wanna cry

chuckie21

i feel so fat and ugly, ive done nothing but binge the past few days knowing that im going to starting SS on tuesday and i feel like ive gained so much weight. i feel bloated and disgusting :cry:

i went out today in a summer dress and caught sight of myself in a window and i looked massive but i cant stop binging using the excuse that im SSing next week, im at home by myself cuz my BF is stuck in london still not home from work and i feel hideous i cannot wait until monday night when i have my appointment with my CDC

Awww Honey, we (well most of us) have been there. Just draw a line under it and use this to move forward. Everytime you want to give in, think of what you saw (although I bet you still look gorgeous) and use it as motivation.

Not much I can say when you do feel crap like this so want to send you big hugs (((())))

i feel so fat and ugly, ive done nothing but binge the past few days knowing that im going to starting SS on tuesday and i feel like ive gained so much weight. i feel bloated and disgusting :cry:

i went out today in a summer dress and caught sight of myself in a window and i looked massive but i cant stop binging using the excuse that im SSing next week, im at home by myself cuz my BF is stuck in london still not home from work and i feel hideous i cannot wait until monday night when i have my appointment with my CDC

I know that feeling, it's horrible isn't it. Don't get upset though...just think next week you'll have that lovely shrinking feeling once you start SSing - Monday's nearly here, hang in there :)

Kath xx

Hey hun, don't beat yourself up! We all have the "last supper" syndrome before we start to SS. Its as if we are giving up food for ever!! You will be fine, just get through the weekend, and then see your CDC and then you'll be OK. The first few days are tough, but after that you will be sailing. Minimins is the best place to be for support and help, just keep posting and someone will always be along to help.

Hey come on Chuckie :hug99::hug99::hug99:

I did the same thing as you, I would sit on here and read the posts knowing I was starting CD and I would be stuffing my face with crisps and all things bad:eek: Then would go off to bed really fat, guilty and generally a mess.

BUT As soon as I did start CD I stuck to it and loved it in a strange way. Once you start you'll love it too, I promise!!! the first few days are a little difficult, but once ketosis hits you, you'll feel great:D:D:D The weight will start to drop off and you'll be content and happy, you'll have more energy than you know what to do with.

So try not to feel bad, you are about to take positive steps, which is great:):) I know many on here cut down before starting ssing, but not everyone. I certainly didn't, I tried to cram anything and everything before I started.

Take care, you'll find lots of support on here and lots of people feeling the same way, all this will keep you motivated and in a couple of months you'll feel a different person.

Tracey
x

Chuckie,
One day you will look in that mirror at your reflection and KNOW you are not fat. It hapened to me a couple of weeks ago and it was a massive shock. I now CAN look at myself and not be ashamed of my size.
Drink your water this weekend and cut down those carbs to get the process going, you CAN do it!!!

Oh you poor thing! I do think that most of us have been there. If we were not desperately unhappy with our weight we would not be going to such extremes to shift it.
I can honestly say that 1 week on this diet and you'll feel like a new woman. If you stick to it 100% chances are you will have lost the most weight you have ever lost in a week. You will feel so controlled. You'll be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel as the results are sooo quick!!!
Good luck, here's to the new you.
Ceri

dont be down!

I absolutely stuffed myself for at least 2 months before starting ss last tuesday. The last 2 days were horrendous - i always eating whole packets of club biscuits, 4 packs of cream cakes, fish and chips, you name it i was eating it!

Like you i felt disgusted with myself and i knew i had to do something about it - it wasnt normal!

Anyway, 6 days into ss and i am feeling really good and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel

You can do it!!! And i think your photo is gorgeous - you can only get more gorgeous!

xxx

I agree with everything said on here Chuck!

I lost 11lbs in 1 week, it was quite a shock but I do know that I hold a lot of water. My best friend lost 13lbs in one week which is amazing, so close to 1 stone!

This time next week it will almost be your weigh-in and you will be seeing those digits lower right before your very own eyes!

Don't feel down about yourself, you are a pretty girl and as much as we are all on this website for our weight and to make ourselfs happier in all truth its what inside us that counts.

Keep thinking about the future, keep thinking about your targets and aims and most of all keep positive!

How are you feeling this evening? xx

Awww dont beat yourself up too much, I binged the weekend before starting cd too, huge pizza, choc pudding, nibbles (very naughty) But most people probably do the same thing, some of us just need that "goodbye party" for our food ... lol .. well thats how I saw it.

As soon as you meet your cdc and go through everything and get your bits and bobs etc you will be well on your way to a slimmer you.

awww thanx so much, i still feel huge and ive planned my last meal 2night as i see my cdc later on ready to start 2moro

im all prepared i have breath spray painkillers laxatives, bottles of water, bag of ice, electric handwhisk and ive even drawn a water chart up so i can keep track of what im drinking lol

come on girl you will be fine !! we have all been there those last supers are great but as long as they are the last he he please eat a small bar of chocolate for me lol:D

Back