I want a boxer puppie, pleaseeeeeeeeee

mine are all on here - well nearly as website is being updated...
www.jakartadobermanns.com there is a section on 'looking for a puppy?' that some of you might find useful...

Please please please try rescues first, boxer pups do come up in rescue, the more we feed the pockets of breeders the more they will breed. Do a google search on Many Tears Rescue and have a look at some of the dogs she has in - this is because of breeders who do not care about the dogs. Sorry i know this is a slimming forum but am a massive dog lover who works tirelessly to help over-bred dogs like staffis facing death.

totaly agree with dawnie!

i work at a rescue kennels and it breaks your heart to see so many great dogs not have a forever home to go to.

i also foster with many tears,they are such a great group of people that really do so much for the dogs.
have a look on their website

If your going to look on Many Tears website have tissues at the ready - they take in a lot of dogs that have been used as breeding machines then cast aside when they have served their purpose - some have never been in a house, never been on a lead, never known love and care.

Back