I want a pizza!

couscous

I know i shouldn't but i really fancy a pizza. The bf is out so that doesn't help. We have no food in that i fancy, no shops within walking distance so i am tempted but know i shouldn't.

HELP ME RESIST!

Can you call out for something like a chicken kebab to be delivered which would be a much healthier option ?

bxp49816.jpg

Here you go hun!!!

Now move on!!

:)

awww hun didnt mean to be evil, thought it might do instead of the real thing!!!! x

firstly - let me just say i HATE smash! ...and i posted on here last week saying that my consultant said i could have free pizza!!! ... using SMASH as a base. well i love her to death now because she did it, i tried it out of politeness, expecting to gag when chewing and i eat me words - it was LOVELY!!! i swear to god you can't taste potato...not that SMASH tastes of potato anyway!!

it's free on a green day too - FREE PIZZA! this diet is going to be so much easier now that i can eat the forbidden!

FREE PIZZA RECIPE
  • 1 x bag of SMASH (apparently the cheaper the make the better, so will try it with smartprice instant mash soon)
  • tomato puree
  • any cheese(s) from health extras
  • oregano and basil
  • any toppings such as onion, mushroom, sweetcorn, even quorn fajita strips!
  1. pre-heat the oven and put a pizza tray in to warm up.
  2. put SMASH into a bowl and slowly add water - make it as thick as possible...could always add some herbs to the base or some garlic.
  3. take pizza tray out of oven and spray with fry-light.
  4. using your hands spread SMASH out onto the pizza tray, but don't press down too hard...make it about 3 or 4mm thick (any thicker and it won't taste nice)
  5. put in the oven for 7-10 minutes
  6. take out of oven, turn SMASH base over and put back in over for a further 7-10 minutes to crisp the other side.
  7. remove from oven and leave to cool slightly.
  8. bung all other ingrediants on and leave in the oven until cheese has melted.
  9. eat the whole bloody thing to yourself! :eatdrink012:

just opted for pasta and sauce cheese and brocolli - its free on agreen day so at least I'll dream of pizza tonight. x

oh yum! Thanks so much for the recipe! I will definitely try it - i'm on day 1 and desperate for ideas (and a little overwhelmed at the same time ;) ) I have never even seen smash before (i'm an aussie living in UK) but will become very accustomed to it if it gives me FREE PIZZA!!!

If you use your babybel lights HE A sliced on top then you get that stringy chewy cheese experience that you get with mozzerrella x

:D:D:D:D i had the pizza for my tea it was really yummy :D:D:D:D

Just have two slices as a weekend treat! I do every week and thats why I dont crave it! Have syn free chips and low cal/syn garlic dip. Yum!

Back