I want a wii fit with all the bits - what exactly do i need to buy??

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Hi

I've wanted a wii fit for ages but im confused about all the terminology!?! All i have is a telly - what else do i need?

Are the wii fit plus and the console different things?

Im well confused!! lol

xxx

yup thats what you need! the wii console plus balance board plus wii fit game or wii fit plus game!

X

the hola hooping comes on the game hun so u need a wii and wii board and the wii fit plus game.
i love it its great fun

I just bought it :)

This may sound silly but is the wii fit plus game in the description above as 'wii fit plus (with Wii balance board) or is this something different?

Thank you both for your help :)

xxx

yup the game in the description is that.

basically what you have ordered is as follows -

the wii fit console
the wii balance board (used for playing wii fit and other games)
the wii fit plus game (use this with the board it contains lots of mini games such as hula hooping!)

and you also get both the wii sports and wii sports resorts games which are good fun when you are new to the console :)

this is a great pack to start you off and all you need now is more remotes/nunchucks if you want others to play with you, and then to start building up a game collection!

if you are using it mostly for fitness then EA active or biggest loser would be good options for you!

enjoy your console! i am looking to get one when i get the spare cash lol!

X

You'll never regret buying it!

You'll never regret buying it!

I regretted buying it when it told me I was too heavy to play it :cry: However, that is only a problem is you are over 23 1/2 stone!

I got excited when my weight dropped under that - and thought to myself "I can play Wii Fit"!

However, the anger has still not passed and it is still in its box! Maybe this weekend I will make a Wii Fit beakthrough!

I love mine and would be lost without it now :) I actually only really use it for the free jogging now (I do an hour a day) and free step (1/2 hour) but I really should start doing some toning excercises too!

EA Sports Active totally changed my body shape, but you do need to upgrade the resistance band. (cheap on ebay)

Back