I WANT A WII

jackie2029

so im thinking of selling my body to pay for one so i can get the wii fit too! or does anyone have any more money making suggestions cos dont think my ideas a goer!

hahahaha yeh i want one too but they're really expensive arent they if you've not already got the wii?! even on ebay... :)

so im thinking of selling my body to pay for one so i can get the wii fit too! or does anyone have any more money making suggestions cos dont think my ideas a goer!

Do you know how expensive they are:p xx lol

argos do the wii and sport for £179 then the boards £70! id do a car boot but ive got a mazda mx5 so the boots about as big as my laptop!!! lol

I'd go with selling your body for one! I've just been on mine and it does seem to be working!

Although the first time i used it it asked me if i tripped up when i walked and made my little Wii person expand from a normal size chracter to a little waddling obese person! Wanted to throw it away, lol!xx

Yeah selling your body hun..why not!! xxx

I have the wii fit and its sooooooo worth the money!!! I got it of my boyf as we have both started keep fit hes not doing lipotrim but is supportive. It is worth the £69!!!

Jo xxx :)

i got a wii fit last thursday, its great fun and good way of keeping fit, got it from game as currys have a reserve list and they said its would be about 6 wks til they get any in.

The step aerobics and the hula hoop defo get heart rate up, jogging is good and so are balance games tightrope is a bit tough though!:)
C

make a deal with youself, if you lose a stone then you can treat yourself to your new wii fit, that will be incentive enough. I had to wait 4wks just to find a store with any in stock.
Happy hunting

Back