i want actifry

debtdummy

Silver Member
i had one last year and it broke after 13 months , i really want another one, anyone seem them cheap?

Nope :( I'm wanting one too so I keep scouring round looking. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a kitchen gadget :eek: lol

The cheapest I could see is at Lasky's at 137 pounds.

I would love one too but haven't even seen one here and like you I would not spend that much on one.

£99 in makcro but u have to then add vat

Excuse my ignorance but what is an 'actifry' and why is good to have on SW? Thanks peeps!

Shhhh!
I won't tell you all I picked a brand new one up in a charity shop for £15 last year!

they are sooooo good, low fat chips and they taste like chip shop ones. what a bargain!!!

Shhhh!
I won't tell you all I picked a brand new one up in a charity shop for £15 last year!

I am so glad you didn't tell us !! lol.

Strange you should have posted that as it was only tonight that I said to DH that with a bit of luck itwould be like the bread makers and the charity shops would be full of them.

Enjoy !!!

Are charity shops full of bread makers? my hubby has been after one but I know that he use it once or twice and then it will gather dust so I'm reluctant to spend much money on one. As for the actifry I've only ever heard good things about them, shame they cost so bloomin much.

You often see breadmakers on Freecycle.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for one :)

Back