I Want Chocolate!! ..

Oh yeah, and these WW mini ice cream pots are BRILLIANT I'm totally addicted to them, have one most Saturday nights as a treat they are only 89 cals a pot and do not taste like weak-a** diet version of ice cream, they taste like the real thing! Sooo chocolatey, and the toffee one is scrummy too.

idshot225.jpg

At the end of the day... its ok havin choc flavoured stuff but some of us need the pure thing and as long as you have the cals left you can have it every day if you want it every day.

I'm with Vicky, sometimes all that will do is proper chocolate :D

I started off finding substitutes (things like cereal bars, hot choc, choc mousse or whatever), but found quite quickly that if I want chocolate the best substitute in the world won't do, and I end up craving more and more, because it's just not what I wanted. So I've had chocolate pretty much all the way through too - when I wanted it, and as long as you stick to your daily calories it shouldn't cause any problems with losses if that's what some of your are worried about? :)

I think my tastebuds changed from being on Atkins for a while, so sweet things taste VERY sweet to me... plus I do not have much of a sweet tooth anyway so sweet cravings are quite rare... but yeah, the beauty of calorie counting is you can have ANY food as long as you count it in. Chocs away, girls! :p

Mmmmm there is some dark choc you ca get in Aldi which has chilli taste to it, gorgeous :)

Do you like dark chocolate?

I'm a chocolate freak. It's the hardest thing not to eat, so instead of just not having it, I now I get them bars of lindt over 70% coco chocolate. I think one square is 54 calories. But the squares are massive and because it's so dark you can savour it for ages.

And over 70% chocolate is actually good for you. ;)

I like weightwatchers chocolate ice cream desert - only 90cals! Wish I had some in the freezer now!.

Back