I want my confidence back!!

Well that's 4.5lb down this week!! Over 2 stone down from my original starting weight!! Very happy about my loss this week :) just gotta keep grinding away at the fat and I'll soon be near my target!! :)

that is totally top notch! you ll be feeling right proud of yourself

hope all goes well at the doc s too, very wise to check out what s going on

jxx

I am pretty proud. :) Never stuck at a Diet this long before, tried juicing once and hatred the raw veg and can't stand cucumber! Although I'm getting pretty bored of these products at least I don't mind the taste, so it's not too bad.

I'm surprised by how little I'm craving chocolate and sweet things. If I had a choice of what to eat now it'd be scrambled egg on toast!!

I'm going to try to remember to ring the docs tomorrow... Although I have a lady coming to look at the size 16 clothes that no longer fit, I'm selling off some bits as I'm never ever going back to that size again. That is now in my past, so may as well get some pennies from it :)

Size 12 next stop before making a final call at small 10 and looking like a fabulous bride! X

Well done on your loss so far, you've done brilliant bet you can't wait to fit into that dress.

Keep leaving wedding mags around my house to suggest to my OH that he propose lol.

Fabulous losses Manx.... And best of all an amazing inspirational attitude. Well done chick and congratulations on all the hard graft you've put in xxx

Thank you Joh2605, I had to wait 9 years for him to ask :) I'd given up any hope of getting a ring on my finger!

Thank you Beverley, I'm trying to stay positive, it's made a lot easier with all the lovely people on here to keep me going! X

Hope you are all having a great week!!

I am pretty proud. :) Never stuck at a Diet this long before, tried juicing once and hatred the raw veg and can't stand cucumber! Although I'm getting pretty bored of these products at least I don't mind the taste, so it's not too bad.

I'm surprised by how little I'm craving chocolate and sweet things. If I had a choice of what to eat now it'd be scrambled egg on toast!!

I'm going to try to remember to ring the docs tomorrow... Although I have a lady coming to look at the size 16 clothes that no longer fit, I'm selling off some bits as I'm never ever going back to that size again. That is now in my past, so may as well get some pennies from it :)

Size 12 next stop before making a final call at small 10 and looking like a fabulous bride! X

oh fantastic how long til the big day? how exiting
jx

oh not that long but you ll be looking the way you want by then no problemo. are you enjoying the whole process or is it a bit stressful?
jxx

I really enjoy organising, so I'm in my element, and I love a bargain, so I'm challenging myself to make sure we come under :) I'm loving it to be honest!! Most things are now done, so just waiting on RSVP's. (Our families have a long way to travel we had to give plenty of notice.)
Hope your back is better soon hun. What a pain, just makes you realise we take our health for granted! Speaking of which I have the docs tomorrow, just hope he doesn't say to come off Diet, can't imagine he would though...
X

Great news at the doctors! Nothing wrong, most likely a combination of the antibiotics and hormones changing after giving up breastfeeding, and they said I was doing fab on my Diet!! :) he said my BMI was 30 today after weighing me, so down again from Monday!! If I carry on I'll soon be able to think about different contraceptive methods, just need to get my BMI to 27... EASY!!
Hope you are all having a fab week and keeping warm in this cold weather!! Brr! X

I know! Even treated myself to some new size 14 Jeans - my first pair of skinny Jeans!! :) Felt fab wearing them this afternoon!! Plus they were in the sale, bargain x

Had a great week up until today, I had to do a carboot this morning, so took a bar to munch on, then straight to the OH's children's Christmas party with the kids, but didn't have time to grab more shakes etc. Anyway by 4pm I was feeling awful and we were still waiting for Santa to appear, so I had a mini sausage and a little bit of chicken, only a couple of mouth full until I could get home to my porridge. Just hope I didn't undo all my good work this week.. :( I'm pretty sure I'll be okay, but won't make that mistake again!

Hire are you getting on sweetness?? Hope the back is better x

you ll not have knocked the ketosis so it should be nothing more than a temp bump unlikely to effect you weight loss either, damn that tardy santa though:)

thanks the back is so much better had a couple of days at the folks and it good to be back to the safety of the flat their cupboards are so full of treats it makes the food demons practically impossible to ignore but i didn t give into all requests, some goodies did make it past the goal mouth so to speak. no feeding frenzys at least and you are in contact with one who can eat a whole cake is family size without even a hint of nausea.

hi my name is jen and given half a chance id face plant myself into a greedoholic spree so i must remain ever vigilant:eek:

jxx

Hope you are doing well Jen. I haven't had chance to update on here for a little while. I'm still doing okay, a few scraps of the kids food has found their way into my mouth this week, but nothing too major, just need to re-focus and remember what my goal is! It's so hard watching the kids eating their yummy food and having to sit and watch! Must regain my will power though, tomorrow is another day! I think I'll still get a loss this week, nothing massive, but next week I'm going to give it some welly and aim for a good loss before Christmas! I didn't go to the work Christmas do this year as I didn't want to fall off the wagon and it has been hard seeing all the photos and hearing all the stories today, but there is always next year!

I did go to a childrens party today which a lot of my friends went to also and they noticed a big difference, so that's cheered me up a lot!

I will be 100% again until Christmas now! Only two weeks or so to go now!

im ticking along very nicely thanks just enjoying readjusting to food not worrying about the weight loss just now. if you pull out all the stops for xmas sure you ll get a fab loss, its great to get a wee boost when people start to notice that ll help with the 2 week push!

don t blame you for not going to the works do there is always next year and at least you had that fab wedding not too long ago.
jxx

Hi Manx, well done on not letting a few nibbles derail you! It's so hard to ignore the kids' left overs (especially if it was a yummy dinner), but get that food straight in the bin /fridge Missus :) x I'm with you on doing a big two week push to Christmas..... A little bit of focus now and we'll be cruising in the new year!

Wow, and we'll done on the skinny jeans girl! I haven't bought anything new for ages and dare not try on my 'skinny' clothes just yet so living in stretchy fabrics. I may treat myself to something cute for Christmas day (preferably with a tight waist band for damage limitation - or magic knickers, can't have much of an appetite with those bad boys constricting my tum lol).

Hope you have a fab 100 % week xx

Back