I WANT THE HOLIDAYS TO END!!!!!!!!

mummyoftwo2

Her it is,two weeks of bank holidays,the girls at home and taking them out,couple of picnics,and I have been eaten like there is not tomorrow.The problem with me is the bread,I like bread.I cant go without pasta or rice but bread....And that hace make me end the week with 4lbs gain.I know that it is water retention for all the carbohydrates,I can feel it cause even that I am drinking loats of water ,I dont go to the toilet as much.
Thank God tomorrow is monday and even that is also a bank holidays I am back to work and back on track.

Hope you all have been good.I think I have to come to terms with food ,being so close to goal I dont wanna be doing this again or gain what have take me so much to lose.Thinking on joining a slimming group once I get there,any advise wich one will suit us best so we dont start gaining weight all over again?

I think choice of diet is quite personal, you need to find what suits your budget, tastes and lifestyle. Make sure you work exercise in as well.

Just to say, that I am also weirdly happy to have come back to uni and to my own house, holidays have been terrible! I now have 12 days to complete 2 essays and exam revision for my finals.... so am gonna get stuck into that to avoid thinking about food!

Xx

Back