I want to come back!! Need help from ex-CDers

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey guys,

As you know I was planning to return to WW at some point after doing a stint on CD. After a stupidly huge loss in my first week which I attribute to having hit a plateau on WW and most of my wk1 CD loss was due to water, the fat had already gone, I am now wanting to come back.

I would come back as of tomorrow but for one concern, which I was hoping you could help with...

I've been doing 810 this week so not the SS option, but am worried that if I switched from 810 straight to WW I would gain.

I know ppl have posted this before but can anyone tell me...

have you switched from SS+/810 to WW and still lost??

Please post on here if you did CD and switched with the outcome!!

Thanks in advance! xxx

If I've been doing 810 instead of SS do you think its less likely I'll gain?? Thats my main question, which isn't answered anywhere else.

Can anyone help me? I think I'm gonna restart tomorrow as Monday is WI day!

xxx

Can't wait to have you back over here. I have missed you! Are you still weighing in tomorrow? Are your scales working now or have you dumped them? Do you have any idea how much you have lost this week?

Look forward to having you back :)

Hey hun, I've missed you too - loads! I have text my CDC and she's happy to weigh me anyway, so I'll know how much I've lost in total on CD, then I will WI on WW scales but they may not be the same.

As for my scales... well I don't understand them tbh. Sometimes I think they are accurate, sometimes not. Whatever is true, they are different to both my CDC and WW's scales!! My CDCs said I was 11.11 on Monday, mine say I am 11.13, and my parents' say the same as mine....

On Monday night after WI with CDC mine said I was 12.2 NOT 11.11, so if we go by my scales 12.2 to 11.13 is a 3lbs loss, which sounds reasonable. But we shall see!

tis weird, and in a way I've actually given up caring as for me now it's size and shape that matters. Now I'm a size 12-14 instead of a 16 and I am very happy about that, and from now on I'm not focussing on what the scales say and instead placing the emphasis on inch-loss. (I do still weigh more than once a week though, but I'm not caring about the results! It's more intrigue than anything else!)

xxx

It's hard isn't it? All i have to go by are mine but I weighed less on my doctors scales fully clothed than I do on my own so I have no idea how accurate mine are either but they are consistant at least.

I hope you get the answers you need and I hope your CDC will weigh you tomorrow.

Let us know what she says x

I came off cd to start ww but had only been on it 6 days... I did put back on the weight I had lost in those 6 days pretty immediately. I think there is a chance you will have a STS week or a small gain as even on 810 you are not eating carbs... the gain you tend to have after cd is your body restoring its carbs reserves (which are used up before you get into ketosis on cd in the first few days) this gain will happen whenever you come off cd but with any luck it won't be too much, particularly because you have been eating some food...

good luck

Thanks hun, just edited my post and it crossed with yours lol! She said yes :D

Could you not get weighed at boots or something, I would think they must be accurate?

Thanks for responding Born to Try! I wouldn't mind a STS or a small gain as long as it doesnt show in inches/fat. I guess I'll have to suck it and see. Am actually excited now! Just hope I'm doing the right thing.

xxxx

hey hun

I am so glad u are happy with ya shape now :D i cant wait till i get to that day :)

Am sure if u did put on it wud only be a 1lb or 2lb n it would be water not fat! perhaps u cud try n limit ya carbs in the first few days n jus increase them into ya diet? i dunno if thats an option for u?

Good luck and am sure u will be fine :D

xxx

Thanks hun :) by the way, I think you're stunning in that pic (meant in the most non-sleaziest way!)! You don't look you need to lose an ounce :) xx

Thank-you :) Luckily my fatness is mostly away from my face (legs,bum etc)! I'm a 16/18 and want to get back to being a 14, scary how the weight just creeps on! I agree with what the others have said, you'll prob have a STS or a little gain, and then should think you'll start losing again. I've been on weight watchers for a couple of weeks and am loving it so far! I read your diary from when you were on it before for some inspiration, you've done really well :) xxx

Back