I want to cry

missclare85

Silver Member
I want to give up!
Why the hell is dieting SOOOO hard!!!!!!!
My STS tonight has really knocked me, i feel so so so down!!!
I was really looking forward to having a nice two meals with my friends and having a little treat but now i feel i cant even do that tomorrow or sat!
Im looking at the menus and looking at the healthy things like jacket spuds and steak and stuff and you know what I dont like them :(
Im going to be so miserable now, i no food shouldnt be this big a deal to me but it is!
Ive missed out on sooo many things this year because of dieting & again i feel i cant enjoy myself tomorrow or sat!
I no im going away on the 1st but i dont want to be back in the 14s b4 ive gone away and i feel like this is what will happen if i enjoy myself fri or sat!
Im sorry ive repeated myself loads!
Im just so upset and angry and my leader wasnt any bloody good when she seen i stayed the same she said something like 'if you dont change things other things dont change' so im guessing shes on about my food diaries but i changed loads this weeks more reds, less greens an EE!!!
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

HUGS HUGS HUGS!

A STS is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. It's just one of those things that happens. Sometimes our bodies take a while to catch up. It might show next week. It's not a gain!

She might not have said it right, but your consultant is right in theory - that variety is important in your diet and will keep your body guessing and losing. But that will come in time. You will get there if you stick at it. Follow the plan and your body will lose. It will!

As for your meals with your friends - think positive. Look at those tasty steaks and filling jacket spuds and have a little chuckle to yourself that no NO other diet could you eat things like that and still lose weight. You can. Don't think about 'treats'(I am of the school of thought that says 'naughty' things aren't treats...they are bad for you!!!) just think about enjoying the food you CAN have. Still have your syns and enjoy being with your friends.

Don't despair - the last thing you want to do is sabotage your diet and STS or gain next week.

Chin up lass :D

Hun don't give up. You have done soooo well. You have lost 35 lbs!!!!!!! That is amazing! The plan does work and sometimes we all get an odd week where we sts or even put on and we feel like we want to give up. I say..... go out and enjoy your meal with your friends and then get straight back on the plan the next day. This is a long journey hun so you should be able to have something nice to eat every now and again. What sort of food do you like? Could we give you any ideas to try something new? Are you missing something really badly? Sending big warm hugs xxx

:wavey:
Missclare please dont give up!
Why dont you allow yourself a few extra syns and enjoy a night out. then focus on eating free foods that are superspeed and speed foods. Drink loads of water and do a bit of exercise.
Dont forget why you are doing this and that you have done really well so far.
Otherwise you could ask for something thats not exactly on the menu. I dont know where you are going but if in an italian or general restaurant you could ask for a plain chicken breast with a tomato sauce with pasta or baked potatoes/boiled with vegs. if i see something on the menu that i like the look of i sometmes ask them to do it with less cheese or without cheese etc. they are usually really helpful.
Hope this helps and keep going!!!!!!! :wavey:

You've done really well, so don't think of giving up over a sts
Make a decision about the meals at the weekend either you're going stick to plan OR you're going to allow yourself to have whatever you want and not feel guilty afterwards.
You are on a diet but you still have to enjoy life, the rest of this week, stick to plan as usual.

thank u!
im sat here in floods or tears!
First thing this morning i was on top of the world everything was great! and then it all comes crashing down because i sts!
Its stupid things like chicken burgers/ burgers in general there sooo high in syns tho like 26!
I dont even know what to say now!
Im being pathetic i no!
My friends dont understand theyve never had my problem!
Sorry for just ranting on im just really upset :(

hey there!
I honestly think the weight change will show next week! I've just been for a weigh in & even though i had 2 flexi syn nights (inlcuding apple crumble pudding and custard) i've lost, so i honestly think if you stick to the plan you will have a fab loss next week.
try not to binge out, just think how you will feel after ''if you don't fall off the wagon, you don't have the stress of trying to get back on''

hope you are feeling better & can re-focus, just think about your end goal & know that you are in control & you CAN do it

Alex xxx

babe, I am so so sorry you feel like this! I know it can be tough and frustrating but don't fall off! I would have been SOOOOOOO happy with a STS this week. It wasn't a gain, you aren't going to gain, you are going to stay on plan, get your rapidly disappearing arse into gear and sort this out! You can do it, i know you can!

And there's always Slimming World chips and burgers to keep you going! xx

haha vixxster u made me laugh thanks!
I think im going to have to just bite the bullet and be good!
Now ive stopped blubbering like a baby i think b4 WI nxt thurs im going to go bk the gym mon,tue,wed before i go away on the sun!
Damn this is hard!
xx

AW come on Hun! Right! An sts seems like a slap in the face at times! BUT! If you keep on then the weight WILL come down! 0.5lbs a week is 2 stone per year. Small losses seem pants BUT they do add up! Go on your nights out. There is no reason you can't and still have a loss! I did after a Chinese Banquet! I was just very careful before and afterwards! SW fits round your social life! Just don't think you have to lose weight every week!

Bullets? Are they free on Extra Easy? :p

Good girl for getting back into it. I find that re reading my books or old SW magazines really helps me get back into the mood for the plan. Make something new and tasty this week too! That always cheers me up! xx

Aye an if its burgers you're after go and make yourself a truck load and stuff your face with them and make some nice chilli and tomato relish to spice them up too. Mmmmm might just do this tomorrow. This is not a quick fix hun - like it has been said - "Its okay to not lose every week". xx

BIG HUGS TO YOU!

I know exatcly how you feel, and so do many other people!

My advice to you, go enjoy yourself this weekend, try and stick within your slimming world allowance, use your HEB within your meals, pick sensible.. drink plenty of water/squash and do exercise if you can.

I stick to red days because i feel better and lose alot better! Perhaps stick to red days for 3 days before wi, may have a better affect?

STS is excellant though, better than gaining.. and you have lost so much weight, your so inspiring.. :)

I did the 3 red days before this WI because i only had a 1/2lb loss the week before!
I will sort something out. I going to get my friend to ring the place were going to on sat to c if they grill or fry there food and then plan from there!
xxx

I hope you have a lovely time out with your friends honey x

If it were me (and I've been upset like this over a STS too *hug*) I would go out and enjoy myself and then get back on plan and do 100% days until weigh in - BUT - that's a risky stratagy as I often have a little gain. makes me feel better until I get on those scales lol

At the end of the day darls, you have to do what's right for you - and always remember, you have to life your life for you, not your diet x

hi there,
Hugs to you i know exactly how you feel i have for the last 3months went up and down like a yo yo but what i will say is please dont give up. there are lots of supportive people on this forum( mrs v , vixxstar, judi mac , starlight, donnie45, henna the list goes on and on ) when i sts or put on i look at mrs v avator it cheers me up as i would love to say that on a wi imagine the wi ladies face lol, hope you had a good time and are in a better place 2day xxxx

Hiya all!!!!
Well i went for my meals...........i tried to stick to the healier alternatives......on the fri i had a meal it sounds horrible but it was really nice couldnt finish it it was: boiled rice, kidney beans, other beans, sweetcorn, pork, onions in a bbq like sauce. An yesterday we ended up going to a chinese as the place we were going to was shut!!! so i got seafood satay with boiled rice it was SO nice! I dont know how many syns were in either meal but i didnt feel really naughty eatting them as i would of it i had a burger or something! im going bk to the gym tomorrow too and going to really limit my syns untill i get weighed on thursday esp with not knowing what syns were in my meals! O by the way both days were EE xxx

Back