I want to cry....

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
My loss this week ....wait for it....

One pound :cry::cry::cry::cry:

It is my fault, I had (a very small) steak on the weekend and I'm sooo down. My period is due so hopefully that is why.

On the plus side I keep finding things in vacubags in the cupboard that now fit me.

hugs everyone xxxxx

LibertyGirl, Don't cry sweetie, A pound loss is better than none at all or even weight gain..So chin up girl you are doing really well! :)

And the TOTM just before and during you can normally put between 2 and so many pounds, So don't worry ((Big Hugs)) ;)

But look how well you've done since the start. I know exactly how you feel because I've had one week at one measly pound (my words not yours lol), however... it's still a pound, it's still off and you had a steak. Bonus.

I'm getting to the stage where I'm going to be happy with 1 or 2lb a week, specially as I'm having a nibble at night now.

a pound is a pound hun, its still a loss. I know how disheartening it is, but try and make it positive and let it give you determination to have a good week this week. xx

Chin up babe, I know your gutted but as already said its a loss in the right direction. NO more steaks for you my girl!

Oh hun I think its probably TOTM rather than one small blip & It will show next week.
You are a star at this I so admire ya
Niki
x

Aww chick, 1lb loss is better than a 1lb gain !!

Chin up x x x

get that tape measure out girly! i bet the inches are coming off!

also - remember that you have only recently moved to CD, changed formula, starting adding a meal... that is a lot of changes for your body to handle and still lose weight.

give your poor old bod chance to get used to it, plus!!!! blob week coming up!!

you will be just fine in a week or two! :D:D:D

it's still a loss hun, you'll probobly lose more next week wit totm.
keep you're chin up!!
xx

Some advice somone Please

Hey everyone, I was doing great until to day. I broke the diet :cry:I dont know should I restart 2m and hope for the best for my weigh in on sat. or just give up. if I tell the pharamsists I broke the diet I wont be allowed on the diet for another 6mts? what should I do ?

Liberty, don't be sad, 1lb is 1lb, I only lost 1lb one week and I didn't even have the excuse of a delicious steak!!!! Next week will be better.

Tara what a fab loss it gives me hope that one week I may have a big one (oooh err missus) as mine have really slowed down lately.

Jillian, get back on the train and stick with it!!! You may not lose much this week (I daren't ask what you ate - whatever it was will determine how much damage has been done) but remember why you started this journey and stick a pic of you that you absolutely hate or a pic of how you want to look somewhere you'll see it next time you are tempted!

As for telling the pharmacist - I'd see how your WI goes and see whether it shows, if it does then fess up. The fact you have climber right back on the LT train will go in your favour.

x

aww hun...try not to worry too much..better off than on!!..you have done brill... chin up...keep going hun...try to stay positive, and well done for getting into some of those smaller clothes!:)

Hey everyone, I was doing great until to day. I broke the diet :cry:I dont know should I restart 2m and hope for the best for my weigh in on sat. or just give up. if I tell the pharamsists I broke the diet I wont be allowed on the diet for another 6mts? what should I do ?

Don't you dare give up after just one slip up! Get straight back on the shakes today as if it never happened - you know you want to. :hug99:

Peggie xx

My loss this week ....wait for it....

One pound :cry::cry::cry::cry:

It is my fault, I had (a very small) steak on the weekend and I'm sooo down. My period is due so hopefully that is why.

On the plus side I keep finding things in vacubags in the cupboard that now fit me.

hugs everyone xxxxx
Hey Liberty_girl dont dispair. are you on LT or maintenance?

Back