I want to eat Chocolate .... :(

Mel1981

My daughter is stressing me out big time at the moment, 6 and half having major tantrum as if she is 16!

I just want to go and eat a whole big bar of chocolate right now, think I need someone to say STOP don't do it!!!! Any alternatives? as I know if I do it i'd feel guilty!

Pour bleach over it! Or boiling water! It's a disaster waiting to happen!

I decided to cook my dinner, hopefully i'll be too full afterwards, if that doesnt help I do have scan bran ferrero roches in my fridge :)

I heard that the average bar of chocolate not only contains calories but usually has several pieces of insects in it, such as spider legs - now this put me off, hopefully its worked for you too - and yes it is true i am not making it up - think of a big fat black spider with half a leg missing and where the heck is its body....

failing that bleach sounds like a damm good idea... or give it to your daughter that will solve two problems :) (joke!)

Ok loupy you really have put me off reaching for that bar of choc, lol ... thanks, dinner filled me up plus I had a jelly so I should be good for the rest of this evening. Thankyou all!

Back