I want to eat

looby lou

Hi there all,
I am already doubting LL I know it works but just cant seem to stop thinking about food my hen night is 8 weeks today and my wedding day 11 weeks on Monday please help I really want to eat. I keep thinking that if I just have fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and a healthy evening m,eal with lots of veg then that must be around the same sort of calorie intake as LL - am I right?
I'm in the child ego at the minute as I know I need to do this and with the pressure of the wedding its making me want to rebel even though I know I'm only rebelling against myself
Please help me
Lindsey:cry:

OK - here goes with the sermon. If you start eating, even only the few things you have said, you're body will metabolise that for energy and not your fat reserves. Therefore although you may still lose some weight, you won't lose as much as you would on LL. Also to consider, how is your will power at the moment - it may just start with fruit and salad, but how long will it be before you think, Oh one biscuit won't hurt?

Do yourself a favour, for the sake of 8 weeks, the weight loss will be worth it.

I wish I had discovered this diet 8 weeks before my wedding, then I wouldn't have the reminders everyday of how horrible I looked. I can't wait to have the weight shifted, so I can have new "wedding" photo's taken that show a slimmer me.

You owe yourself a fantastic wedding day, so stick with the plan!

Hi Lindsey -

Sure, you could eat 530 calories worth of food a day and lose weight - but you'd be starving all day long. With LL, going in to ketosis, the physical hunger is removed. I don;t think anyone would be successful in long terms eating that amount of cals in conventional food. You just could not sustain that.

You have 11 weeks. What percentage of your life is that? Minute. A small small fraction. Really. It is a blink of an eye in the span of time. Surely a TEMPORARY sacrifice for that duration is worht whatever struggle/temptation/cravings, etc., we endure. It will be gone before you know it.

I am just completing my 100 days on Tuesday. It has gone like that: >snap!< It has passed in no time.

If you want this bad enough, then I would suggest not focusing on the temporary (and always rememebr it IS temporary) absence of food - but your desire to be slim. And the fact that with this program, you CAN and you WILL become slim. Simple as. It IS acheivable - and it really does go so so very fast.....you will beboth amazed and relieved and you will find a new zest for life and a sense of well being - you will be beaming on your wedding day.

If you really reallllly want it, then you can really realllly do it. Focus. Commit. Head down - and power through.

Don't rebel - embrace!

At the end of the day - there is only one person who can make this a success, or a dissappointment. And that my dear friend, is you. :)

Come on! CHin up! You CAN do this.

xx

thank you

Thank you so much your messages have given me motivation to do this I know it works I did it a couple of yrs go and lost 6 stone but then fell pregnant and put it all plus more on.
I will do this thank you so so much you dont understand how much you have helped me this morning, you've put a smile back on my face thank you
Lindsey
I'll keep you updated I need to change my ticker as I put the wrong amounts in I will weigh myself next Sat morning and prove you right!
Thank you:)

Hey Lindsey - that is what this site is all about. We are here to prop each other up. We are all in the same boat, so anytime you feel you need a boost, get yourself here - you will get the needed boost and then some!!!

keep us posted on your progress, and take it one day at a time.

Good luck hon, and glad you have a smile on your face. That makes it easier to drink the shakes. :D

xx

ooh, and look at us - we have the same ticker!! :)

x

Good on ya girl - it's not us you need to prove right - you need to prove yourself right - AND YOU WILL.

xx

Lindsey I'm glad to read you're feeling more positive - honest honey as BL says the time just flies by and 11 weeks out of your life really is nothing yet it will mean so much when you look at those photo's for the rest of your life and when you feel so much better on your wedding day ----- you've got the best incentive of us all xx

Hi there , you have a really good reason to lose weight , Just think of your wedding day all the photos ! Look at peoples losses on here after 8 weeks see how far they got .

Back