I want to get some control back tomorrow

Daisy_Duke13

For years, YEARS I have not lived my life to its fullest. I have stayed in, avoided people, avoided social situations because I'm two stone heavier than what I want to be. TWO stone. That stupid two stone has literally ruined 5 years of my life- it's ridiculous/ embarrassing that I've let it.

Tomorrow, no more. I am going to get this bloody weight off, but live whilst doing it. I'm going to try the yes man thing- say yes to more stuff whilst adapting ways to make it work with SW.

I'm just going to bloody do it. I can't look back on my life knowing I wasted anymore than 5 years, 5 is enough!

Ill post in here sporadically - if anyones interested! And probably selfishly lean on here for support!

Here's to me....

Good luck with it hun!! :)

I know how you feel to an extent...while I don't avoid social situations because of weight, tonight I've talked myself out of being a bridesmaid for my brother and future sister-in-law in August because I feel too fat to be a bridesmaid and I don't want to look like a heifer walking up the aisle behind her, especially as she's a twig! :eek: :(

Maybe I need to try some of this 'Yes man' philosophy as well :)

xx

You definitely need to say yes to that!! You'll regret it if not. Commit to something you want to achieve before it and tell them yes this instant missy ! (Pot kettle!) we can even set some goals together. You can not miss out on that!!! Xxx

Unfortunately I've turned that offer down for definite today (think she knew I wasn't really happy about it along, and only really asked me because she's marrying my brother), but I'm determined it'll be the last time I turn something down because of my size :) xx

Back