I want to give up

I just weighed myself and since the 5th of May I have only Managed to lose 13.3lbs. I'm so gutted. This has really made me upset and. Now I'm on verge of just giving up and having a meal. I'm reading about other peoples success stories and yet even though I'm 19stone and I should be losing weight quickly, im not.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Practically a stone in about 3 weeks? I can't possibly think of a reason why u would want to give up ur doing brilliant x

Please don't give up!

You've lost nearly a stone in just over 2 weeks. That's incredible. :) And would be nigh on impossible on any other diet. :)

I've always been told to not be a slave to the scale; how are ur clothes feeling? :)

needtheoldMEback said:
I just weighed myself and since the 5th of May I have only Managed to lose 13.3lbs. I'm so gutted. This has really made me upset and. Now I'm on verge of just giving up and having a meal. I'm reading about other peoples success stories and yet even though I'm 19stone and I should be losing weight quickly, im not.

Dont give up, keep going you will get a big loss the following week always happens! I only lost a pound this week proper gutting but we need yo persevere x

You are doing amazing......simple amazing. Just think your body is probably thinking WTF!!!! Keep going....some weeks will be more than others but the month of May so far is going very well for you!

I'd be made up with that Hun xx

I've had smaller loss than you in 2 weeks n I totally understand that you want to give up but don't. Nearly 1 stone in 3 weeks us amazing. I'm the most weakest person going seriously if I can try so can you hun. Good luck x

needtheoldMEback said:

Re read that post. In 2 and a half weeks you ONLY lost 13.3lbs. Only???? That's brilliant. If you give up what's the alternative? WW/SW. In that same 2.5 weeks you'd lose what 3 or 4 lbs maybe not been that.

If you think your losses are slow then you need to reassess your expectations You're doing brilliantly

needtheoldMEback said:

Don't give up that's brilliant I started at 19.5 6 weeks ago and I'm now 17.5 I have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks and I only lost 11.5lb on slimming world in 16 weeks don't give up keep at it u r doing amazing

I think you've done amazing, it's nearly a stone ! I've started at a vaguely similar weight to you (20st) so if you fancy someone to buddy up with to keep you going we could do that ? I'm new to this and not sure how it works, but could be worth it? X

I agree with kristin, i can't think of why you want to give up either lol. You will have lost a stone in a month which is predicted on this diet.
I started off at 20 stone 8lb, and i'm 17 stone 4lb now in 11 weeks!
It does work, giving up isn't the answer though.

MissieCB said:
I'd be made up with that Hun xx

What she said ^^^ x

Back