I want to lose 8 stone by Christmas!

Hi folks - can i join you too? I have about 12 stones to lose and have just placed an order for exante so hopefully will get started soon. Couldn't believe i found a thread with others who hope to lose large amounts also. Good luck everyone xx

I weighed in yesterday and have lost 6lb. So I am really happy. I love being among people who are the same as me :)

Well done everyone :)

I am really positive that I will lose another 4 stones for xmas making 8 in total in the year! (hopefully a bit more!?) having lost my 1st 4 stones in just under 6 months I hope to do the same again :)

Hi folks, can I join you?

I would love to lose 8 stone for Christmas! that would totally amazing! but I guess I should aim for 6 instead, then it's a stone a month.

Can I join please!!!

I am looking to lose 4 stone for Christmas - I would like to be in a photo this year where I actually like the look of myself!!

xxx

Count me in! I have about 8 stones to lose in total and I'd love to do it by Xmas with you! I've lost 2 stones 3.5lbs in 2 months with SW. I don't want to drink shakes and replace them for food. I think I can still lose as much with SW. xx

Hi Everyone

Well I moved from Tesco Diets to Exante last monday and I am absolutely loving it. I am in Ketosis, so not feeling hungry. Loving the shakes, the bars and making the soups taste like curry lol

I had lost 8lb all together with tesco and found 6 by being greedy once I ordered my Exante Bumper pack lol

So, I shall let you know how i have got on at my first W.I tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a good boost towards my xmas loss :)

Thank you very much slimmer :)

I have lost 20lb on Exante in 2 weeks :) So, I am now 22lb down. I am a happy bunny :)

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

That's excellent! I am so happy for you! *and so jealous too. I wish I could lose so much in so little time.

well done isis, that is amazing weight loss. x

7.5 lbs off this week! yeaaaaah! so happy! how did you guys do?

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

groovy- WOW at your weight loss, that is amazing!! x

groovy- WOW at your weight loss, that is amazing!! x

Thanks Colly! Although Isis's weight loss is better than mine! :p How are you getting on?

but you're doing the same diet as me, so shows it can be done! i'm not doing too badly, nor too great... i'll get back on board though. i'm not being as good as i'd like to be, but not as bad as i could be if you get me, i'm a bit better organised now for the sw plan so hopefully can start to shift this weight x

Count me in!!! I have a lot to lose (job, health etc) if I don't shift this weight fast. I have been doing my own thing for a while now but about 8 weeks ago realised that I can do this, but I have to be more proactive so that I lose every week, we go away in our caravan quite a lot and I tend to STS on those weeks but I need to keep losing so will have to figure something out for those times.

I used to comfort eat when I was looking after my Mum (put on 12 stone over 9 years) but she is now in a great care home where I can see her every day if I want so I no longer have any excuse not to get my life in order and my body and fitness back to where they were before. I weigh in on a Monday so we shall see how I do this week.

Good luck everyone, I'm so impressed with your stories and weight loss. Just think Santa will hardly recognise any of us.:Christmas02r:

but you're doing the same diet as me, so shows it can be done!

I'm doing red days this week. Loads of Free and SuperFree Food (fish, steak, bacon, burger, lamb, chicken with veg and salads and fruit). I don't use all my syns. If I use any syns at all they would be: gravy, olive oil for salad dressing, and bread (white). :p A bit Bland!! i know... but I alternate this every 2 weeks and it doesn't make my life a misery. ;)

I hope Santa Claus does not recognise me this Xmas. heh.....

Back