I want to lose 8 stone by Christmas!

I forgot to say... I also go to the gym 4-5 times a week and do 1 hour of spinning. It's a killer!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

Well done on the spinning, I tried it once and just about killed myself! Think I will wait until I lose more weight before I go down that route again. Your red days sound a lot like my diet but I'm doing my own thing. I see we both have the same goal so once you get there let me know how it feels but don't worry I won't be far behind you. :bliss:

I can't afford the gym realistically :( home exercise bike and wii fit it is...

I'm the same and I love it. I don't have to dress up and can make a fool of myself with only the dogs and cats as witnesses my stupidity, I can take a break when I want and don't have to share a changing room and best of all I can fall on to the bed after a work out if I have done too much.
:character00115: :whacky068:

These are good points,but at home the lure of the sofa is a killer...

My dogs & cats lie on the sofa & seats when I use the wii (think I scare them) so if need a rest I have to perch on the arm rest, and yes my animals are spoilt rotten!!

:doggy::doggy::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty::kitty:

:8855:what are animals for if not to spoil rotten. how many have you got?

All our animals are rescues we have two dogs (from the shelter at the beach) and for some reason people started to dump cats in our area so at one point we had ten but we got them all spayed and neutered and found new homes for five of them and kept the most traumatised so now we have 5 rather crazy but contented and happy cats.

They all get on well (the cats rule the house) and one on my dogs is a soppy pup so she tries to carry them to her bed to clean and cuddle them which is fun to watch. Two of them let her but the other three have other ideas and for some reason Cass never learns but they don't hurt her just bob her on the nose with a paw (no claws) to which she always looks bewildered.

Do you have any pets of your own?

awww bless that sounds lovely! i used to have a dog but i had to give him up :( x

I'm so sorry, I know it must have been a very hard decision to make. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to ours we don't have kids so our animals our our family.

it was, i was heartbroken and still well up thinking about him over a year on, but it wasn't fair for him he was sat at home all day while me and o/h both worked, he was lonely and wasnt getting the life he deserved, no matter how much i loved him he was better off with someone who could give him the attention he needed x

That is a true sign of love, to put your own feelings to one side for that of another is priceless!!

Is there anyone else on this thread we seem to be the only two on here? Hope we have not scared them all away!!!

i think we derailed the thread :D

Opps!! better stop posting here until someone else comes along :wave_cry:.

See you on the 4 stone challenge :D

I see we both have the same goal so once you get there let me know how it feels but don't worry I won't be far behind you. :bliss:

Who knows? you might even overtake me! :p

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

Lets do it together :grouphugg:

That's excellent! I am so happy for you! *and so jealous too. I wish I could lose so much in so little time.

Because I am doing total meal replacement, I suppose that is what creates a big initial loss :) Thank you for your kind words :)

well done isis, that is amazing weight loss. x

Thank you :)

Back