I want to lose weight because..

Roziee

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I want to lose 10 stones.

I want to lose weight so I can go in to a shop and not worry about not finding clothes to fit me.

I want to lose weight so I can go to a theme park and ride the scariest rollercoaster without being told I cannot fit in to the seat.

I want to lose weight so I can walk down the street and not worry about people staring at how big I am.

I want to lose to be healthy, to not be constantly tired, run-down, depressed.

I want to lose weight to feel beautiful.

I want to lose weight to have children; to be able to run around with them in the playground.

I want to lose weight so I can show everyone I can do this.

I want to lose weight because I want to. I need to. I have too.

Rozie.

Welcome Rozie and I hope you have a good journey to the new, slimmer you.
It's a long hard slog and no doubt there will be some slip ups along the way, but we're all here to offer support and advice to each other and not here to judge.

roziee, that was a truly inspirational post! You will get there, and you will get loads of wonderful support on here. We are all on here to support each other! Go girl!

Hi ColJack... Thank you, and well done for the amazing amount of weight you have lost. When did you start your weight loss?

Hi Hollys nan.. Thank you, :) I hope so.. a start to a new life.

Very inspiring!

I want to lose weight so I get to see my children grow up.

That made me cry xx good luck xx

That's amazingly true for many of us I am sure an very brave of you to "lay it all bare" that's an inspirational start to your journey. Wish you all the best! Xx

I think you have to be honest with yourself when embarking on this journey bc you cannot succeed otherwise.
When I began I used to yoyo back and fourth and I couldn't figure out why and it's bc I was lying to myself about too many thing.
When I began I need to loose 7st 9lbs to get to target now it's 6st it's been a long and winding journey but since I sat myself down and told myself exactly what was reality a switch suddenly went! I keep a mindful diary of my goals an the reasons why and yes they help.

And hopefully one day I can say I've done it!! Xxx

You're absolutely right Kirsty..

If you're not honest to yourself you can and will never do it.

Congratulations on your weight lost. May you have all the success in the world.

Give me a shout if you need any support.

Rozie

Thanks you too!!
Good luck :) xx

Agree 100% with your list and wish you every success. It sounds as though you know what you need to do and are ready to get on and do it. All the very best x

Thank you beegee.. I will let you if i know what im doing this time next week! But my husband is very supportive so i know i can do this.

ColJack.. You have done amazingly fantastic. I hope i have the same perseverance as youi :)

My weight gain I put down to being a lazy cook..
I picked food based on what was easiest or quickest to cook so it was usually stuff I could pull out of the freezer and bang in the oven or chip pan and leave it alone until it was cooked..
I still am lazy but now with 20 mins prep time I can have a roast dinner in the oven and steamer and leave that to it until the timer goes ping..
Breakfast was usually a large bowl of cerial ( usually chocolatey stuff :) ) so I got smaller bowls as a box of special K was lasting me 2.5 - 3 days, and there's suppsoed to be 12 servings in a box or something..
I don't bother with cerial now and have scrambled eggs since they are free and fill me up better and longer than a couple of weetabix or something can..

I agree.. During the week i plan to have weetabix as i dont like cooked breakfasts during the weekdays.. But looking forward in being ble o have a nice cooked breakfast on the weekend.

Best of luck Roziee, you can do this! x

Back