I want to shout at them!!

henna!

I can do this............
Right so here we are in january again and the whole thing about New Year, New you!

Everything and everyone around us are talking about diets, exercise and getting fit!

It has made me feel so lucky that i finally know the "secret" that is slimming world!! I want to shout to everyone that is saying "im going to start a new diet and this time im going to stick to it! For tea tonight i have celery!

I know it sounds really mad but dont you feel like you need to convert them to slimming world or am i the only one!

For the first time in many years I'm starting January knowing that I will get to target and be fit and healthy this year and all because of SW. This time last year I would have been one of the many reading, watching and listening for the next 'magic weight loss' bullet, even though I'd tried SW in the past! This time around though it has just clicked and SW is now a way of life for me, and OH. Yes, I completely agree with you about wanting to shout it from the rooftops! xxx

Right so here we are in january again and the whole thing about New Year, New you!

Everything and everyone around us are talking about diets, exercise and getting fit!

It has made me feel so lucky that i finally know the "secret" that is slimming world!! I want to shout to everyone that is saying "im going to start a new diet and this time im going to stick to it! For tea tonight i have celery!

I know it sounds really mad but dont you feel like you need to convert them to slimming world or am i the only one!

No you have it all wrong. The secret is Lipotrim :flirt2:

Haha yes I know what you mean!

A lass at work is a fad dieter and keeps trying insane (and extreme) diets and she only sticks to them for a day or so. She asked me how I was losing weight and I said SW, but she reckons WW and SW etc are just money making diets that don't work fast enough. Well, it might not work fast enough to some, but it works long term!

I have converted two girls though - both who saw the change in me (body and confidence) and asked me what I had done. They joined and are loving it too.

So yes, I know what you mean. I plan to buy my sister a 12 week countdown when she's finished breast feeding as she wants to join too.

xxx

I remember this time last year seeing all the adverts for various diet plans, exercise DVDs, celebrities showing off their new bodies and new magazine diet plans and filling with dread as I knew I should be doing something about my weight. This year however I'm feeling quite smug about myself as I've found a plan that works for ME and it's a plan that I know I can stick to easily without having to cut out food groups or starve myself. I'm quite excited by the idea that I should reach my target this year!

I agree with both of you entirely.

SW is the way and the truth and the light.

Would make a good religion don't you think?

Although as we know religion is just an excuse for some people to make war with others. I imagine SW war would be held in the Muller light aisle of Tesco when there is an offer on ;)

I'm so glad that I found SW, it's like an old friend and so lovely to be back on track with it again.

I may try it when I finish LT

Im glad its not just me!! Was starting to wonder if i had been brain washed!! Hehe!!

One of the girls i work with started slimfast yesterday and i just had a little chuckle to myself especially after she told me a few weeks ago that Slimming world didnt work and all it was doing was making money out of us! She looked like she was really enjoying her slim fast as i was tucking into jacket potato and beans!! I was going to ask her if she wanted to come with me but then i thought better of it!! Let her give her money to slimfast i thought!!!

Yes, we're all eating healthily, we know it works and if it's a bit slower than the VLCDs it's a hell of a lot cheaper, and we can do it for life! I love the way it makes me feel in control, and that I'm enjoying eating without feeling guilty.

I may try it when I finish LT

Different things work for different people (I couldn't do any of the VLCD but appreciate that they work for some people) but I would agree SW would be a good way to get back to eating a blanced diet.

You would have to bear in mind though that most people have a week or two gaining while their bodies get used to eating 'normally' and not get disheartened xx

i wish i had joined sw a few years back when a few family did it tho i dont think i would have stuck to it just as well with just red and green days as i have mostly stuck to ee and yes i tell anyone that will lisen to me its the way to go i love it :)

I'll talk SW to anyone who wants to lose weight and I'm so glad I joined all those years ago! I do think SW miss a trick by not doing TV advertising though, imagine the add for EE - eat as much great food as you like, no weighing, no measuring, oh AND you get your treats too! They'd be running through the doors :) but for some reason they choose not to do this and rely on word of mouth and magazine ads.
Oh well, we can carry on spreading the good word!!

I def agree that EE is the way of the future!!! Lol. My first experience of sw was red/green and I didn't like it at all, but I am loving EE!!!

I agree with both of you entirely.

SW is the way and the truth and the light.

Would make a good religion don't you think?

Although as we know religion is just an excuse for some people to make war with others. I imagine SW war would be held in the Muller light aisle of Tesco when there is an offer on ;)

Especially as they are on offer at the moment 5 for £1. As Harry Hill would say which are better muller or actimil, lets find out FIGHT!

Yes definitely!!! I know I haven't lost anywhere near as much as you (only 13.5 lb so far in 10 weeks) but I just know I'm going to do this because I'm enjoying it so much and really don't feel like I'm depriving myself!! I'm actually enjoying planning and eating my food a lot more than when I was eating all the rubbish for the sake of it before I embarked on SW! Yes, you really want to shout if from the rooftops that this is the way to go!! XXX

Oh yeh and it really does annoy me when people criticise SW and WW as being money making rackets! Think of all the people who invest gym memberships only to use them a few times and then abandon them, or spend tons of money on expensive takeaways! You don't hear the takeaways or gyms getting slagged off for ripping people off! I see £20 a month (at the new rate!!) as a pretty small price to pay for a humungous change in my self esteem, fitness, quality and enjoyment of life! Plus when I get to goal SW will be free!!!

Glad im not the only one then!!

I was wondering why SW dont advertise but i suppose they dont need too! I have been delivering leaflets for my consultant and i said to my other half think of all the people that will feel like stuffed up turkeys at this time of year will be perfect! He said unless he had seen how fantastic slimming world was for me he would have just told me to bin it as it was probably just another fad diet!

Back