• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I want.......................

Dontknow how right so dont quote me, but if you cheat on anything mushrooms area safe bet.............only here say so far;)x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Didnt mad Dave crave mushrooms gaz?!!! somebody did?! x

Dave was magic ham sarnies not magic mushrooms:D x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Dunno he was/is on something!! xx

When i was cravin shees and onion walkers crisp, that nearly jumped from my cupboard and directly onto my thighs, som eone on here advised me that if I was gonna cheat, then mushrooms are the safest bet.
But just ride it out lottie, distract urself!

apologies for the spelling:)

when i first started i craved pasta like mad and when i did have a tiny bit i didnt taste as good as i thought it would big disapointment !!!!

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Ah,Lottie,I didnt think I would ever find someone who ate raw mushrooms like me,my hubby thinks I am weird (probably right) but I love em.

Tinley

S: 12st13lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st12lb(6.63%)
Raw mushrooms are what get me through SS (well SS+mushrooms!). If I absolutely HAVE to eat something I get a raw button mushroom and nibble at it - teeny bits at a time whilst drinking water. Ok, occasionally I shove 3 or 4 in my mush at the same time and chobble them dead quick......but that's rare!

I think you'll be alright with the occasional raw mushroom, Lottie. They don't seem to do me any harm.

TracyJ

Gold Member
I think youre all mad..i hate mushrooms!! Im with Babyboo, nothing will taste as good as you thought and you risk being knocked out of ketosis xx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I was dreaming about food again last night... crisps.. and Im not a particular fan of crips.. weird!

ladylipo

Silver Member
I had such a weird food dream the other nite...
I dont even want food but it dosent stop me dreaming about it!!!

Shazpaz

I love mushrooms...........the normal kind. You'll be fine with having mushrooms...they will not effect your ketosis. I wouldnt view that as cheating, the only problem is will you open the floodgates by allowing food to pass those lips!!

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The girls had biscuits with their tea today..... mmmm.... biscuits my biggest downfall :( BE STRONG!!!