I wanted this!

Jessie 888

one life only
Being a bit of a food addict, I wanted to go on Lipotrim so I wouldn't have to think about food for a while. I can't think of anything else at the moment! :confused: Hope this is just an early stage because I'm only on Day 8? No regrets, just have to hang in there until the fantasies stop! :p
I think this forum is a great idea with no food talk!
I am also loving the extra time I've got without all the extra shopping and dishes.

Being a bit of a food addict, I wanted to go on Lipotrim so I wouldn't have to think about food for a while. I can't think of anything else at the moment! :confused: Hope this is just an early stage because I'm only on Day 8? No regrets, just have to hang in there until the fantasies stop! :p
I think this forum is a great idea with no food talk!
I am also loving the extra time I've got without all the extra shopping and dishes.
I was exactly the same, plus cooking for my family was so hard!! but all of a sudden I wasn't thinking about it or bothered by cooking. I'm not saying I don't fancy food coz I do sometimes, but only usually when I am reminded of it, so it does get better ,good luck xx

Thanks for the encouragement. That's so good to know!

Well done on reaching day 8! I, like you, wanted to go onto Lipotrim as I needed some time out from food and the control it had on my life. I've just completed day 14 and don't think about eating food much now at all - despite following the latest series of Masterchef!! Good Luck with your continuing journey xx

Thank you CurlyK! Masterchef eh? I admire that willpower. I can just about bear the adverts at the mo. ;)

lipotrim-the first few days

don't worry, it's only early days yet and the fantasies of food soon disappear. I'm in the middle of week eight and feel great that i've lost over two stones. I fit into all my old clothes, but i am finding it hard to get on to the maintenance plan, as i think i'll put on all the weight i've lost, so i hope someone can reassure me!!:)

Well done for losing two stone. Must be great to fit into your old clothes again! Thanks for the reassurance about the fantasies. Wish I could help you with your maintenance problem but it will be about a year before I reach that happy stage. :cool: At least there's a whole forum for maintenance support and advice. Good luck: I've read lots of success stories where people have kept the weight off for years. :)

hi well done for getting to day 8...
it all seemed to go really smooth for me until TOTM on week 3 & 4 when i just wanted to eat carbs and then i just couldnt stop thinking of food!
i ate that week and it took me a while to be 100% again because the cravings just got worse so my only advice is DONT GIVE IN to cravings its not worth the trauma of trying to get back into ketosis. not saying that you are going to but just want you to know how muc i regret it.
im now due on again and will not be eating this time around!
in the early days i went for a bath or painted my nails at times when i thought i might think about food. it really helped and i am going to start doing that again i think :)
i love watching masterchef and saturday kitchen or any cooking programs while on lipotrim. i dont have any problems watching the food being cooked on tv or people eating it but my problem i realise after 7 weeks is when some one (usually one of the 4 kids) leaves food that they dont want i want to eat it! how ashamed am i? i have only just realised that i am a dust bin without even thinking about it i eat left overs and have probably over eaten for years and then added even more to my daily food by eating everyone elses dinner scraps ummm glad iv had time away from food to see that and now and how i can change old habbits x

good luck im sure you can get past the thought, just find something else to think about xxx

Hi there! Just a little ahead of you. On day 12. Just back from 2nd weigh-in - had to weigh-in early last week due to plans for Sat and same this week, next week back to Sats and from there on.
I was climbing the walls yesterday thinking of food - no idea where it came from and was totally sick of it all. Also one of those people who have to weigh myself every morning and doing that you really can't see ths shifts - basically I'd weighed myself every day this week and the scales barely moved - the logical part of me knows why, the illogical part is rebelling and getting annoyed and de-motivated. Anyway went for my weigh-in and down a further 7 - okay I think one of those is because they asked me to take off my shoes - they have a new scales - and last week I went in with shoes on. But whether its 6 or 7, it's still huge!! I have moved through 3 stone sizes now since I started!
One half of me is looking at the long road ahead and cross that I'm here again. And the other half knows I have to lose the weight some way and this is the fastest way - I have so much to lose now that any other way, I'll give up half way through and feel even more of a failure!!
Today I got one of the flapjacks - yeucky. It is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted - I decided that after 1 bite, but thought that with coffee I might manage another bit - I had to spit that 2nd bite into the bin. So it's shakes all the way for me.
Today I'm back in positive mode. I can feel the difference in me already - no longer looking like I'm pregnant with my huge muffin top. Face feels firmer and looks firmer - and even feels smaller when I'm washing!!! Wedding ring isn't as tight on my finger any more - I pile weight on my fingers and hands!! I have lots of energy - actually going out walking in the evenings - can't think when I last felt like doing that!! - doggie is thrilled with this plan!!

Thank you Frankiec. I've had a better day today and find your thoughts very encouraging. I'm trying not to weigh or measure but my rings and watch are feeling much looser already. Even my bra strap isn't under such a strain! :p

Thank you nomoremuffintop. Your words have helped me understand what was happening yesterday. I think it was a mixture of streaming cold, TOTM and row with mum. She can't help it cos she has dementia but my first reaction was to feel sorry for myself and look for hot and stodgy comfort food. Thanks to this site I didn't do that although pal made me a Lemsip that was hard to refuse. :sigh:
I don't feel hungry today but tummy sounds like it has it's own weather system going on down there!
Hope you can scrap that dustbin habit! :eek:

Back