I was dreading my weigh in after my hols.....

Tracee

But I've lost 6lb.... :eek:..... after a two week holiday I lost 6lb, I am gobsmacked!! Is this not the best diet in the world... I should have had that ice cream now..LOL.

Good for you, Well done! xx

Well done, that happened to me last year...went to the beach and had ice cream and all that but I lost weight because I walked alot and played in the beach alot.

Great loss, bet your on cloud 9 x

great news well done

fantastic loss, i lost 2lbs when i went on hol this year and ate and drank sooo much! And who says cambridge doesnt work?!?! xx

Thanks everyone, you're all so supportive... It brought me to over 3 stone lost... and doesn't it make you feel a different person? Weight isn't nice is it, and no way am I putting mine back on.. I can't do this again.

wow,did you stick to the plan while on hols,you must b well chuffed.

Hi Rubyangel... I forgot to say... yep I did stay to plan while I was away, 3 shakes a day, and a small meal in the evening, but I ate fruit.. not a lot just a small amount of mango and strawberries... I know this is not Cambridge, but I needed to have something so I stayed totally away from the carbs, and it worked for my two weeks.

Great stuff, well done. I probably would have ditched the diet and put on a stone. I've not been on holiday for years though and luckily have none planned either.

Back