I was feeling rubbish but now 2 days on i feel great!!!

becciharland

Well i had my WI on Saturday and i had gained 1/2lb..... How! i had been 100% and eaten just over 40 syns..... I was not a happy bunny! I had also done 5 exercise classes so i hadnt been just sitting around! Well i had a problem that i hadnt had a No 2 for 3 days so the friday night out came the senokot MAX STRENGTH lol ...... Saturday morning came and went still no No 2 grrrrr......I had to get on those scales i could have cried....Was all my hard work for nothing?! But this was the 1st time i sat and watched all the others who had gained and not stayed to class or had a unhappy face. I am normally on top of the world with my losses. In the past i would have gone oh well and gone home and stuffed my face and sort of given up BUT NO THIS TIME!!!!! We had a tasting morning i had made Syn free pancakes and Lemon Curd with a 1 1/2 syn Chocolate orange option, also 2 syn free pasties, everyone enjoyed them. Also i got to write my christmas wish :)
I came hope dragged the otherhalf in the car and drove to blackpool for a 7 mile walk with a promise of harvester for tea lol
Yesterday i walked up the Great Orme in Llandudno 5 miles 2 miles up and 3 miles down and on the flat....... The wind was mad, thought i was gonna be blown off the mountain, would have to be strong winds to knock me off lol

Anyway i just wanted to say...... Take that 1/2lb ...... I will lose that and more this week and will NOT let it beat me!!!

:D:D:D xx

You go, girl!!! I don't think you need any motivation from us, you're doing it all for yourself. Good stuff! Well done!

becciharland said:
Well i had my WI on Saturday and i had gained 1/2lb..... How! i had been 100% and eaten just over 40 syns..... I was not a happy bunny! I had also done 5 exercise classes so i hadnt been just sitting around! Well i had a problem that i hadnt had a No 2 for 3 days so the friday night out came the senokot MAX STRENGTH lol ...... Saturday morning came and went still no No 2 grrrrr......I had to get on those scales i could have cried....Was all my hard work for nothing?! But this was the 1st time i sat and watched all the others who had gained and not stayed to class or had a unhappy face. I am normally on top of the world with my losses. In the past i would have gone oh well and gone home and stuffed my face and sort of given up BUT NO THIS TIME!!!!! We had a tasting morning i had made Syn free pancakes and Lemon Curd with a 1 1/2 syn Chocolate orange option, also 2 syn free pasties, everyone enjoyed them. Also i got to write my christmas wish :)
I came hope dragged the otherhalf in the car and drove to blackpool for a 7 mile walk with a promise of harvester for tea lol
Yesterday i walked up the Great Orme in Llandudno 5 miles 2 miles up and 3 miles down and on the flat....... The wind was mad, thought i was gonna be blown off the mountain, would have to be strong winds to knock me off lol

Anyway i just wanted to say...... Take that 1/2lb ...... I will lose that and more this week and will NOT let it beat me!!!

:D:D:D xx

Well done! I live in Llandudno-do you live locally or were you just here for a day out?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

thats the spirit becci, you show that dastardly half pound the door along with a couple of its mates, keep it up xx

Are you eating enough? 40 syns and 5 classes??? Think you need to eat more - a girl at my class gains or STS when she doesn't eat much but if she eats more she has great losses, she does at least 5 or 6 classes a week, sometimes 2 in one day with gym sessions, a full time job and 2 kids....no wonder she doesn't eat enough!

Try upping your syns, think that'll make a difference, but there's no questioning your determination - well done

I had exactly the same week, 4 exercise classes, 43 syns and 1/2 lb gain. So lovely to hear your view on it though.

I'm trying to get back to target range but when I was loosing I lost 1-2 lb a week with 105 syns and no exercise so this is annoying me. I'm too scared to add syns in case I gain loads!

Good luck this week!

It was the same as every other week, i have upped the syns from 20 to 40ish and im happy with that.... I think it will be fine this week and i will carry on with all my exercise.....At the end of the day my clothes are loser, im fitness is great, im toning up so i wont let this little set back dampen my sprits :)

My fitness woman thinks ive gain muscle last week due to some new moves in zumba lol but on the plus side im in a size 20 jogging pants and a 22 top .....so ive gone from a 26 bottom and 28 top to what i am today in 11 weeks - Total weight loss 2.3st (since back at the gym and starting sw a few weeks later) So very happy :)

xx

becciharland said:
It was the same as every other week, i have upped the syns from 20 to 40ish and im happy with that.... I think it will be fine this week and i will carry on with all my exercise.....At the end of the day my clothes are loser, im fitness is great, im toning up so i wont let this little set back dampen my sprits :)

My fitness woman thinks ive gain muscle last week due to some new moves in zumba lol but on the plus side im in a size 20 jogging pants and a 22 top .....so ive gone from a 26 bottom and 28 top to what i am today in 11 weeks - Total weight loss 2.3st (since back at the gym and starting sw a few weeks later) So very happy :)

xx

Wow, you're going great

Fantastic postive attitude, i love it! I had a 0.5lb gain about 7 weeks ago and I am still non the wiser as to why! Our bodies work in mysterious ways sometimes!!

Keep up the fantastic work :)

Just want to say what a great inspiration you are.

I rejoined SW last week and want to lose at least 4 stone. I always gain at the time of my month and it always gets me down. But I like your attitude and your weight loss is fantastic x

Just want to say what a great inspiration you are.

I rejoined SW last week and want to lose at least 4 stone. I always gain at the time of my month and it always gets me down. But I like your attitude and your weight loss is fantastic x

Thank you, but i couldnt do it without my support from here, my oh, class, friends ive made from class, my fitness lady, and friends ive made in my fitness friends :)

You can do it, its just about getting in the right mind set.......... i bumped into someone at the pool tonight who i normally say hello to but havent seen here for 3 weeks, i noticed that she had lost some weight, so i said to her that i thought she had......she told me she had lost 9 STONE!!!!! and guess what, it was through slimming world! she said it was the best diet she had ever done and it had changed her life and her famlies life.....WOW

xx

becciharland said:
Thank you, but i couldnt do it without my support from here, my oh, class, friends ive made from class, my fitness lady, and friends ive made in my fitness friends :)

You can do it, its just about getting in the right mind set.......... i bumped into someone at the pool tonight who i normally say hello to but havent seen here for 3 weeks, i noticed that she had lost some weight, so i said to her that i thought she had......she told me she had lost 9 STONE!!!!! and guess what, it was through slimming world! she said it was the best diet she had ever done and it had changed her life and her famlies life.....WOW

xx

Hi there, I'm new to this forum. I joined slimming world one week ago having struggled with an eating disorder since I was 13. Now 21, I feel ready to take control and try healthier steps to feeling more confident. I have to admit though, my first weigh in is on Thursday and I am very nervous... Part of me doesn't know what I will do if there has been a gain but your attitude toward the 1/2lb + inspired me! Thank you! X

Flutterby3 said:
Hi there, I'm new to this forum. I joined slimming world one week ago having struggled with an eating disorder since I was 13. Now 21, I feel ready to take control and try healthier steps to feeling more confident. I have to admit though, my first weigh in is on Thursday and I am very nervous... Part of me doesn't know what I will do if there has been a gain but your attitude toward the 1/2lb + inspired me! Thank you! X

Hello flutterby3. Just wanted to say that I also suffered from an eating disorder when I was 14 and it has followed me through my entire life (I'm now 28). Slimming world has really taught me a completely new way to look at food. Up until now I have always gone through the cycles associated with low self esteem and food obsession: starve, shrink, binge and gain and so on. Now I eat lots of nice healthy food and I love all the food I eat. I allow myself treats and don't feel bad about it because I knows its ok.
I am learning to look at my body differently and love it for what it is. This I am still learning. I need to be careful about losing too much (I was at Target but decided to lose some more but I always eat lots, I will never starved myself again). Sometimes I have to take a break from minimims if I see myself getting too obsessed but if I leave for too long, at the moment I start to lose control so there is a line.

Good luck with you SW journey and a healthy mental attitude towards food Xxxxxxx

Gem_bear said:
Hello flutterby3. Just wanted to say that I also suffered from an eating disorder when I was 14 and it has followed me through my entire life (I'm now 28). Slimming world has really taught me a completely new way to look at food. Up until now I have always gone through the cycles associated with low self esteem and food obsession: starve, shrink, binge and gain and so on. Now I eat lots of nice healthy food and I love all the food I eat. I allow myself treats and don't feel bad about it because I knows its ok.
I am learning to look at my body differently and love it for what it is. This I am still learning. I need to be careful about losing too much (I was at Target but decided to lose some more but I always eat lots, I will never starved myself again). Sometimes I have to take a break from minimims if I see myself getting too obsessed but if I leave for too long, at the moment I start to lose control so there is a line.

Good luck with you SW journey and a healthy mental attitude towards food Xxxxxxx

Hi Gem Bear!

So lovely to hear from someone else who is in a similar position! I have struggled with SW a little this week as I'm still dealing with this constant guilt I feel about eating even 'good' foods. I was discussing with my bf today my relationship with food, both he and I are very eager for it to change. I'm so glad to hear from you that change really is possible! Thank you again for sharing with me, it really is very encouraging! x

Back