I was good but it was oh so hard!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Morning everyone!

How are you all doing? Hope you have had a good weekend and are enjoying your Sunday morning.

Yesterday I went to a BBQ... and I didn't cheat one bit... but oh it was really, really hard! I had a piece of grilled chicken breast that was then put on the BBQ, salad and then a piece of BBQ pineapple. And I resisted the chocolate birthday cake, crips, sausage rolls, BBQ wings... right I'm going to stop now because there was that much good food there, thinking about it again is starting to make my mouth water. I haven't seen so much food!lol

I didn't drink, it helped me stay strong thank goodness. I just drank water - I really upped my water intake yesterday, trying to make myself full to stay away from the food!lol

So I feel good today. Its the first time that I have never cracked on a diet at such a thing. Mainly because I knew that if I did I would have had the dreaded side effects!lol

I'm going to go swimming today :eek: For the first time (apart from cool down holiday pool time) in years. xxx

Wow well done you :D

That was brillant. I love BBQs - to go to one now would kill me lol.

We'll be those beach babes on our hols next year hun ;)

I love BBQ's too - I'm proud of myself!lol

Oh we will be, we definitely will be beach babes!

Just back from swimming - I did 12 laps of the swimming pool, 4 breast stroke, 4 front crawl and 4 backstroke... I'm so pleased with myself, I didn't think I would be able to do it, I didn't think I was that good a swimmer but I got a really nice compliment from another lady who was swimming, she said I made it look really easy.

Its funny how random people, without realising it, and who you don't know and may never meet again, can really make your day. :):D:):D

Good on you Jen jen, I want to go swimming but the cost is making it hard at the min and the sea is just too cold, lets hope for sunny days and sea swimming this week hee hee

Good luck sweetie xx

There's been a weather warning for this week coming - a heatwave! You might get to swim in the sea soon! :D

Good on you Jen jen, I want to go swimming but the cost is making it hard at the min and the sea is just too cold, lets hope for sunny days and sea swimming this week hee hee

Good luck sweetie xx

Your doc can refer you to a scheme when you get cheaper gym member ship it takes a month or too and they work out at fitnes regime that is suitable for you. My gym has a pool and you get discounted rates. Its worth mentioning when you go to your doc next

love katie
xxxx

Well done for resisting all the bad but tasty food at the BBQ!!!

Oh yeah - totally.

It made me realise to that I do actually have willpower... my willpower is a very quiet voice in my head thats very easily shut up with chocolate! :D

Back