I was just wondering?

upsy-daisy

Can any1 tell me how far away from target weight u are when you start moving up the plans to get you ready for REAL food? I know you can start at different stages at the beginning anyway but I was just wondering at what stages I will be having to do this. I have been on ss for 14 weeks I have still got around 3 stone or so to loose, so I know it wont be yet!! But would just b interesting 2 know!

It is my understanding you shouls ss for no more than 12 weeks , week 13 you should add a mael but week14 if you still want to loose more then you can go back onto ss for another 12weeks and so on , when you get to bmi25 + 1stone (around bmi 27) my cdc wants me to start moving up the plans.

Hope that helps and im sure some1 who knows more will be along to tell you .xx

I still have 3 and a half stone to lose so will probably be moving up the plans after you

you are supposed to do a week on the 810 plan i believe after 12 weeks.. then you can go back to ssing. bmi 25 is when you are no longer 'allowed' to ss as your weight loss will slow and your body will go into starvation mode and hold on to all the fat as hard as it can. it depends on your height what weight you'll be at bmi 25 so ask your cdc or check an online calculator...

abz xx

I 'think' you are meant to start working up the plans when you have a stone to loose... I will be interested to see other peoples answers as this is a question I have often wondered. My CDC seems to give me different advice to what people say on here so I am always interested in what people say on here to have another opinion if you know what I mean? I have set myself a date in the calendar and no matter where I am I think I am weight wise I am going to move up the plans then. I find this helps me because I know what date I am aiming for if that makes sense....

Hope this helps!
Ruth

Thanks every1! I was asked if I wanted 2 add a meal after 12 weeks but I said no I was told that was ok. I am now on my 15th week of ss. I went 4 my weigh in 2nite and my cdc told me I would start moving up the plans and introduce food 6 weeks b4 I reach my chosen target weight. I wish that time would bleedin hurry up!!! I am a little bit clearer about my near future now, thanks 2 u lot and my cdc! Thanks all xxx

Back