I was right to be positive. Good news!

Eclipse

Gold Member
Hiya

Well, for those of you who know me, and for those of you who don't, I have been battling cancer for a few years now and doing OK. Unfortunately, I have found another lump and have an appointment with my Oncologist tomorrow to see what needs to be done again. So.....I need to get my head together and deal with this again, so I wont be posting much for a while, but will still be here reading everyone's posts. Hope everyone is successful in whatever diet they are following, hugs and kisses to all xx

Cheryl, so sorry to hear that. You take care and we'll all be thinking of you and sending you love and positive vibes.

You're the priority right now, we'll all be here when you're ready to come back.

Please let us know how things are

*HUGS*

I'm thinking of you and sending every positive, healing vibe I can muster. Take care of you and we'll see you back when you're ready xx

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you!

Take care

Mike

OH hun big hugs for you will be thinking about you today lets hope it can be dealt with asap xxxxxxxx:psiholog::grouphugg:

Cheryl, really sorry to read this, thinking of you and hoping that everything will be fine. Sending you big hugs love.
xx

Sorry to hear that Cheryl. Hope everything goes ok today for you and sending good vibes and hugs your way!!!!!!!!! xx

Just sending love and hugs and positive vibes.

Back