I was right to be positive. Good news!

Just wanted to pop in to ay "Hi" and good luck with your scans

Ails xx

Glad to see you're feeling more positive Cheryl :D

You'll be busy over the next couple of days won't you? lol :D:D

You're such a special person Cheryl ... words of support are the very, very least we can offer.

Thinking of you every day xx

Glad you see you're feeling more positive, thinking of you love.
xx

Thinking of you hon, make sure you make time to take care of yourself as well as every one else ((((( hugs))))))

Glad you're feeling more upbeat Cheryl... Keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you loads of hugs ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Im glad that you are feeling better today - you have such a great attitude. I hope it all goes well at the hospital love.

Ax

Hi guys

Well, been quite busy again this week with granny duties But the result is that Charlotte no longer has colic, and has settled down into a vry good routine. Goes from around 9pm to 7.30am with only one wake up for a feed. She is such a happy little thing when she is awake too.

Still waiting for an appointment for the scan.

Thanks again for all your thoughts xxx

Hi Cheryl,
so sorry to hear you are having such worries at a time that should just be full of joy and plans for the future. 10 days is a long time to wait in your situation, surely your GP must have made an urgent referral for you especially with your history? I'm sure my Mum was whisked in to the Mermaid centre within a few days from the result of her mammogram a couple of months ago.......all was fine, Hoping all will be well for you too this time.
Sending you Lots of love from Helston, Lynne xxxx

Thanks Sonya.

Thanks Lynne, my Oncologist is arranging the appointment for me, so just have to wait. After 5 previous "attacks" I am used to it. Seriously though, the Sunrise Centre and my Oncologist are brilliant so I will just wait. Its only been a week since I've seen him, so the appointment should come through soon, if not I will phone his secretary and see what's happening. Thanks for posting on my thread, its lovely to have someone "local". We should meet up sometime hun xx

Been so busy this week, haven't had time to stop and think about it really.

Monday I took my dad to hospital at Hayle (about 20 mile round trip) for an op on his arm, he said it was just a small op and they might do it by local. In the afternoon I took my mum to another hospital miles away, as she was having problems with her eye, she has had a cateract op on it, and it had become bloodshot and swollen. She was given drops and has an infection. Dropped her off home, then out again to collect dad, who had had quite a major op on his arm, has a wound from above the elbow to just above the wrist. Bless. Both are now doing quite well. The next day I was on granny duties, but had no car as hubby had mine, mum had hers back to take herself and dad to chiropodist and to have a blood test. Hubby's was in for serious treatment to get through MOT - I walked miles that day, but eventually picked his car up after leaving DDs at 5pm.

Yesterday was back to the usual, granny duties. DD and partner went to register her birth in the afternoon but I was in there all day "helping" (well I think I was anyway). Got home about 6pm from a 9am start. Today was a bit easier, as I didn't go in to hers until about 10, but had some errands to run for mum and dad before. Got home about 4.30.

Tomorrow I have day off from granny duties, but I have daughter duties, as mum has to go back to hospital for check up on her eye, a round trip of about 55 miles. I shall be glad when the weekend is here!!

As you can tell, not much time this week to think about anything else xxx

Hi Hunny Glad Your Positive,just Be Careful You Dont Knacker Yourself Out Love.
Hope You Have A Lovely Weekend And Enjoy Your Cuddlesxx

This is heavy-duty running around Cheryl!! I'm wishing for the weekend on your behalf in the hope you might get some rest: you need it!

Glad Charlotte is settling down - she is an absolute poppet! You've been a godsend to your daughter ... so supportive and helpful. I'm sure you've given your DD the confidence to be able to cope better by herself and hopefully you can soon step back and assume the role of 'willing hand when needed'.

I heard in the news today that some young bloke cut his own throat in Woolworths Penzance ... did you hear anything about it?

Oh Cheryl,
is there no-one else around to take on some of this lot? You really have got your plate overly full.....have you told any of your family about your appointment or are you just carrying on as if all is normal?
Sometimes we have to slow down a bit before we are forced to!
xxxx

Morning Cheryl

You have made me feel exhausted just reading about all your running around!!!

Take care hunni and slow down a little eh?

xx your grand daughter is sooooooo beautiful xx

Back