I was right to be positive. Good news!

Morning cheryl
Just popping in to see how things are and to send you a big Saturday hug.

D xx

Thanks guys.

Debs, yeah it was all over our local news. Chap hasn't been named yet I don't think, but it must have been a shock for the shoppers and assistants.

Thanks for your weekend hugs too hun.

DD is coping better now, so I don't go in so early and leave so late, and will wean her off me too soon - lol.

This morning I had to replace the wallpaper in the lounge as the fishtank decided to leak, and soaked the wallpaper. So that was something that needed doing PDQ just in case we get any viewers. Doesn't seem likely, but hey ho, need to be prepared.

Took mum back to hospital yesterday, she's been signed off from their care now, and just has to continue the drops in her eye for another week.

I've got my scan appointment through - 4th October, so obviously no mad panic on the part of my Oncologist!

Can't really delegate any work to others, as I am an only child, so really its down to me. Family know about the latest developments, but I always tend to just get on with it as it were. It seems to be my way of dealing with it.

Thanks again for your kind posts, and will keep you all updated.

Oh, and Charlotte slept through the night on Thursday 9.30pm till 6.30am, not bad as she was only 3 weeks old on Thursday - bless her. DD was the same though, never ever had a night feed with her from the moment she was born, she was a really contented baby - but made up for it once she hit her teens lol

Love and kisses to you all xxxx

hi sweetie,glad you and yours are doin well.Glad youve got your apointment thru at least its not far away.
You daughter must be so pleased to start getting some sleep.
GOOD OLD CHARLOTTEXX

Glad youre feeling more positive about things. Just you take some time for yourself with all this though youre doing SO much just now *HUGS*

Hi guys

Well another busy day - but not quite so hectic. Went in to DDs to assist again, Charlotte was well behaved, but unsettled. Did some shopping for DD and sorted out bottles etc and helped her get on top of normal houseworky type things.

Popped up mum and dads on way home to see how they were. Dad is back to hospital tomorrow to have stitches out of his arm. Mum's eye is improving. Home again by 4.30 so an early finish.

Tomorrow I just have to catch up on my own housework as the spiders are leaving trails in the dust!

Hope everyone's week is going well xxx

Dearest Cheryl - I just found this thread. My love and prayers and hugs are with you now and will remain with you daily, as they have to date.

Enjoy your sweet little grand-daughter and never forget that we are all thinking of you.

Blessings always.

xx

Thanks GG, your kind words are a comfort hun xx

Hi Paula, yeah I am fine hun. Supposed to be weigh in tonight, but dunno if I can be ar$ed to go lol. We have a stand in leader tonight as ours has been taken off us to cover someone else. I also have a sore eye, no big deal, just a bit sore, but might ring docs at 9am to see what they suggest.

Have a great day everyone xxx

Well, been to the docs and it appears I have a chalazion (!??!) It is a cyst apparently, on the inside of my lower right eyelid. Have antibiotic ointment, and if that doesnt clear it up, then will need antibiotic tabs, and then if not successful a minor op to remove it - great eh? I am sure its my stupid brain - after all these hospital visits with my mum to sort her eye out, mine thought "oh what a good idea, I'll have one of those eye thingies"

Other than that, have cleaned the windows, and just about to tackle both bathrooms and then dust and hoover. Think I would rather be on granny duties lol xxxx

Hi Cheryl
Glad the most hectic period seems to be over the brow of the hill so to speak. Hopefully now things can move at a slightly more sedate pace (but not too sedate knowing you!)

Some people in life are just born 'copers' and you are one of those. Knowing that a lot rides on your ability to hold things together, you do just that. But now that the latest round of crises are easing, I hope you can take a little breather and find some 'you' time to recharge the batteries. As for the spiders ... give them a duster each and tell them to clear up their own mess! ;)

Love ya!

xx

Sending hugs your way hun xx

Back