I was right to be positive. Good news!

Hi guys. Still here, albeit totally knackered. Daughter moved house yesterday, so as you can imagine its been a hectic few days. Got the day off today, as going for my scan at the hospital this afternoon. Eye is much better too. Sort of 'given up' on WW as the weight remained static at around 10st 4, so will just follow the principles of the diet and take the pressure off myself. I have stayed well under 11 stone for two and a half years now, so think its time for me to accept that this is the weight I am meant to be.

I am lurking and reading posts, just not posting much at the moment, as I don't feel I have much useful input to make.

Hope everyone's diet is going well xxx

Hello hun

Hope you're well and the scan went ok....

Well done on 2.5 years maintaining, that really is fantastic!!

Luv,

I am lurking and reading posts, just not posting much at the moment, as I don't feel I have much useful input to make.

Hope everyone's diet is going well xxx

Just knowing you're there is enough xx

Great news re the scan. Radiographer reckons is nothing to worry about at all, just a fatty (how dare it be) lump, doesn't show up dense enough on the scan to be anything more sinister, and will probably re-absorb. Really delighted with that, as it's nice to have a year off from treatment - lol.

Thanks all of you for your special thoughts, prayers and wishes.

That's great news hun, really pleased for you....((((hugs))))

Great news re the scan. Radiographer reckons is nothing to worry about at all, just a fatty (how dare it be) lump, doesn't show up dense enough on the scan to be anything more sinister, and will probably re-absorb. Really delighted with that, as it's nice to have a year off from treatment - lol.

Thanks all of you for your special thoughts, prayers and wishes.

Fantastic news Cheryl:bliss::bliss::bliss:

So very happy for you!
hugs.gif

Love Mini xxx

thats really fantastic news Cheryl.
now can relax & enoy Charlotte without this allways in the back of your mind.
xx

Oh, that's excellent news Cheryl. So pleased for you!!
Laie_19.gif

fantastic news mate :bliss::bliss::party0019::party0019::party0036::party0036:

hi sweetie, i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you.You are a lovely lady and deserve the best .I will continue to pray for you and your family.Love you sweetie:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back