I weigh the same as my Mum!

Cerulean

Silver Member
Today I dipped under 10st 7...Mum is 10st 5 without clothes today. (My mum was a go-go dancer in the 60s and has always been skinny!) so I think that makes us equal!

I had a rubbish time at Pilates today - so much for my calves - we hardly did anything for them and I didn't understand a single thing the instructor was saying and she didn't explain anything - I need more than '1 and 2 and 3 and 4' when engaging my core muscles.

But I have decided to try to get under 10st by the end of the month. I so have to use the gym more.

There is other exciting news...but I'll come to that later.

Well done Cerulean, you must feel so good.
Now I'm intrigued, what is the other exciting news?
Please don't keep us waiting any longer.

Cherry Plum - I've started writing a book about my LL journey. Also (shhhhh - I haven't told anyone yet) I almost spoke to THE Body Doctor today. He was there when I called to put myself on the waiting list for September. Eeeek!

Hi Sarah

As you know, I am a massive fan and advocate of the BD. What are you doing in September? The full course or a couple of sessions?

I think I will do the whole thing - depends on how my fitness levels raise during the beginning of management. I'm waitlisted for the full 6am bleary eyed Primrose Hill pilgrimage ;)

Back