I went swimming!!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well, it's the first time I've been swimming, and not been on holiday, for about 14 years!!

I got a nice tankini (me in a tankini!!!) and I actually felt really nice in it. Can't believe it.

We were in the pool for about an hour and both hubby and me really enjoyed it. Cos we've got gym membership swimming is free so have decided to go every week from now on. Going to be going to the gym twice a week, swim at least once a week and I also do a lot of walking from work 4 times a week. God I love this diet, I have so much energy still and feel like a different person.

Great hun! Wish I had the energy lol

Doesnt it give you a right buzz to be doing something that you know you will reap the benefits from. Well done and keep up the super work.

ohh I want to start swimming again..I dont care if I look fat in whatever I wear. Bev, I hope to bump into you at the outdoor swimming pool in Penzance when the weather clears up ;)

Thats great Bev. i used to go swimming all the time with my kids but since I put on extra weight (I was always a little over) I havent been to the pool at all. The little uns keep asking me. I cant waait until Im into my 12st's. Then I'll go back again. I have been out window shopping though which is something i never did much (didnt want to bump into anyone I knew incase they saw how fat I had gotten)But since losing 2st(this week). with LT I feel more confident to get out. Feels good... Im sure you and hubby are delighted. good work..

aaaaah yay Bev well done chick!! Sooo proud of you!

I vaguely remember you saying a few months ago you wouldnt dream of it :p well done xxx

Great stuff! I bet you felt fantastic! x

wahey!! fantastic min :)

Thats great, check you out in a Tankini, well done, bet its nice to enjoy time with OH too!, xx

ohh I want to start swimming again..I dont care if I look fat in whatever I wear. Bev, I hope to bump into you at the outdoor swimming pool in Penzance when the weather clears up ;)

I haven't been in that pool for over 25 years I think!!

Now I find it more for teenagers and holiday makers. Never been too keen on swimming in it, I'd rather just go to a nice beach instead. Be nice to see you in Penzance sometime though.

Thanks for all your lovely comments, as usual!

Like Chelly said, at the start of this diet I wouldn't have dared go swimming but in just 16 weeks I've done it. My confidence is really building now and I feel so much happier.

I've got a wedding evening reception in 4 weeks and I am going to wear a dress! The last dress I wore was my wedding one and that was over 7 years ago. Can't wait. Just goes to show, if you stick to this diet it works wonders, not just on your figure but in your head too. Keep up the good work everybody, we can all do this!

Good for you, i havn't been swimming for at least 10 years and would love to teach my kids to swim, i reckon another couple of months and you won't be able to stop me! am looking forward to it, it shows you this diet doesn't just reward us, but also our nearest and dearest

Thats brilliant. It's lovely to go with your OH, you can spur each other on and once regular excercise becomes a habit, you can hopefully keep your weight off for life! I am going back to the gym once refeeding.

Back