I went to cambridge diet hell today and survived!

sweet-like-coco

I went to the O2 Arena and boy was it hard to resist all the food! First of all we got there about 4 hours early and there was nothing to do- what would I normally do? eat, drink etc

Well today I couldnt. I could see people minching away on their burger and fries and since then all I can think about is a burger and fries. I think I would probably kill for one right now.

Then once I managed to resist all the food and the cakes screaming my name at Starbucks (where I didn't even have a coffee) I proceeded to take my seat in the Arena.

What can I say? Movenpick ice cream, stacks and stacks of sweets, the smell of hot dogs fish and chips , pasta, steak , sandwiches, pizza and everything you can imagine from the stalls.

...It was Hell....and I can't stop thinking about that Burger. But I SHALL NOT fail. And I didn't fail. I had my tetra bricks though I probably didn't drink eonough water today as I was constantly rushing to the loo and when you have to push through people and ask them to get up from their seats it can be quite embarassing :p

I really want a burger- and If I still really want one when I am down to 11 stone and a half then I will have a cheat day as long as I can get back to it the very next day...is that a really bad idea? I AM DESPERATE FOR A BURGER!!!

Noooooooooooooooooo! dont eat it hun! its really not worth it! besides you wont be on this diet forever! and one day you will have that burger!
Its happen to me, and once i ate what i wanted to i felt so rotten i couldnt cope with the disappointment!
You are so strong though i must admit! you coped so well at the arena! you can do it girl!

Suki

Now then SLC- you just think you want that burger. You have resisted all day so don't give in now- especially not for a pile of ground up gristle and fat ! Belive me you'll regret it. I'm just getting over a chocolate eclair binge that started innocently enough ( just had to have one) and then lasted for 9 months- always 2 at a time ! and its just fat and sugar.
Hey girl-we can do without it!

Well done on resisting! I had to endure it at the end of Jan when I went to see NKOTB. It was a food lover's paradise!

xx

Im telling you i had to feed my daughter kfc yesterday on the way home and that was hard but knowing i was fat burning and going to have a very pleased councellor on friday stopped me!

I know the feeling hun! I went to the O2 arena twice last week to see The Killers. They werent on stage till 9 so I had 3 hours to kill. Usually Id go for a meal, but I went to the bar in Franky and Bennys instead - must of had about 2 litres of water, and had a shake too, and I was fine - in fact felt overly full! But when everyone around me in the venue was eating smelly chips it was hard!

You should've watched the Biggest Loser the other day! They had a challenge where they were in an arena and they were surrounded by typical 'arena food'. The object was to put as many calories on the other players tables and I was absolutely shocked when I heard how many calories this stuff had! It used to be that if I was on a day out then all the food rules were out of the window and I could eat anything in sight. Now I think those figures will haunt me! I'll never be able to look at a burger again!

Back