I will be a yummy mummy!

mrsgosling3 said:
I did that last week - 2 meals out, Ice cream in both days - still had weeklies left and lost a pound a half!!! It's not a diet really - surely not!!!

Definitely not complaining! Got my first WI tomorrow night so we shall see :)

lilbabyfish said:
Ok so 32pp for whole tub of B&J cookie dough knocked off my weeklies, 6 remaining.

My OH ended up eating half the tub while I was out running! So only 16 weeklies used! :)

Sunday's food

Breakfast
2 x WW wholemeal bread (4pp)
Eat smart cheese (2pp)
Eat smart beans (4pp)

Dinner - Nandos yum yum!
Veggie burger (10pp)
Ratatouille (4pp)

Tea
Porridge made with skimmed milk (4pp)
Banana
Shape snack pot (3pp)

Total - 31pp

28 dailies / 3 weeklies
19 weeklies remaining

I love WW! Just getting into bed with a hot choc, caramel cake bar and my kobo :)

Wednesday's food

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (3pp)
Skimmed milk (1pp)
Banana.

Dinner
2 x Nimble (3pp)
Tikka turkey chunks (1pp)
WW cheese puffs (2pp)
Jaffa mini roll (2pp)
Plum

Tea
Wholewheat pasta (7pp) with chopped toms, passata, onion and peppers
Yoo moo frozen yog (4pp)

Snacks
Special k bar (2pp)
Options (1pp)
WW caramel cake bar (2pp)

Total - 28pp
28 dailes / 0 weeklies
34 weeklies remaining.

Having a lovely chilled out day with my daughter today watching nick jr and such! Done plenty of housework, washing and ironing and had a yummy WW wrap pizza for lunch :) and I'm wearing a new size 12 top that fits perfect, and feeling a little loose in my size 14 skinnies - amazing!

hello huni,

just asked you questions on my diary! but now i've found you :D well done on your first weigh in!! we are quite similar, im 22 on mon 21st may (11 days eeeek) my names Emma your Emily!! haha im 5ft 3 and as at last weigh in i weighed 12st 8.5lbs :) we have quite similar goals too!!

here to follow you :) xxxx

emmaedes said:
hello huni,

just asked you questions on my diary! but now i've found you :D well done on your first weigh in!! we are quite similar, im 22 on mon 21st may (11 days eeeek) my names Emma your Emily!! haha im 5ft 3 and as at last weigh in i weighed 12st 8.5lbs :) we have quite similar goals too!!

here to follow you :) xxxx

Thanks for following Hun! Ooh exciting it's nearly your birthday mine was last month I get way too excited about it lol! X x x

haha me too! im gonna be 22 i would have thought the excitement would have worn off now but it hasnt! haha! am off for a night out on 19th May! cant wait! lol

Hows your day going? xxx

Having a good day thanks :) just playing with my little one and doing housework! Not the average 22 year old life but I wouldn't change it for the world lol

How about you? X x

sounds lovely :) i would swop my work for that any day of the week!! its good, busy at work and am really looking forward to getting this week over and done with! majorly not feeling it this week! lol xxxx

What do you do? I'm thinking of going to uni but have no idea where to start?! X x x

i work for a company that buys and consolidates security and bomb disposal equipment, im a Project Assistant and i am training to become project manager. ooo i thought of Uni went straight working when i was 17 full time, then went back to sixth form when i was 18 but i left after about 3 months, i then went to do admin work at Lloyds Banking Group head offices, then got promoted to a Personal Assistant role. i then left to come here :)

what sort of thing do you want to study at uni? xx

That sounds like an interesting job lol you've been very busy! I'd love to do something like nursing but I'm just worried i'd hardly get anytime with poppy and my OH. Plus it would be difficult money wise as we've got our own house to pay for etc... So much to worry about! X x

Thursdays food.

Breakfast
OSS cinnamon (3pp)
Skimmed milk (1pp)
Banana (0pp)

Dinner
WW wrap (3pp)
Leftover Tom/veg sauce (0pp)
40g reduced fat cheese (3pp)
Melon (0pp)

Tea
2 x WW sausages (3pp)
2 x WW bacon (2pp)
Poached egg (2pp)
Bean (2pp)
Slice nimble toast (1pp)

Snacks
WW yogurt (1pp)
Options (1pp)
WW bagel with choc philly (6pp)

Total - 28pp
28 dailies / 0 weeklies
34 weeklies remaining.

Forgot to add the pic of my yummy WW wrap pizza - 6pp and lush!!!

image-4067826247.jpg

Back