I will be a yummy mummy!

That sounds like an interesting job lol you've been very busy! I'd love to do something like nursing but I'm just worried i'd hardly get anytime with poppy and my OH. Plus it would be difficult money wise as we've got our own house to pay for etc... So much to worry about! X x

is very different from my previous job! PA in a couriers and post environment .....snoreeeee! lol my sister is going to be starting a nursing course in September! it is hard isnt it to juggle time with both your career and family, i suppose you have to weigh up the pro's and con's. If you dont go to uni what about getting a part time job in a nursing care home or something like that? my sister has also done that before uni to get experience. obvs you wouldnt get qualified but still working in that industry.

i love your daughters name!!

ooooooo my god your pizza wrap looks so delish!!! how are you today hun?

xxxxx

emmaedes said:
is very different from my previous job! PA in a couriers and post environment .....snoreeeee! lol my sister is going to be starting a nursing course in September! it is hard isnt it to juggle time with both your career and family, i suppose you have to weigh up the pro's and con's. If you dont go to uni what about getting a part time job in a nursing care home or something like that? my sister has also done that before uni to get experience. obvs you wouldnt get qualified but still working in that industry.

i love your daughters name!!

ooooooo my god your pizza wrap looks so delish!!! how are you today hun?

xxxxx

I'm good today thanks hun :) me and poppy been to our toddler group this morning and then we're off to a place called monkey business and Nandos this afternoon with my bf!
I've applied for a job this morning as a student dental nurse so hoping to hear from that and I've also found a college course I might apply for so been very productive!
How's your day going? X x x

I'm good today thanks hun :) me and poppy been to our toddler group this morning and then we're off to a place called monkey business and Nandos this afternoon with my bf!
I've applied for a job this morning as a student dental nurse so hoping to hear from that and I've also found a college course I might apply for so been very productive!
How's your day going? X x x

oo sounds lovely! lol thats funny we have a shop right next to our work called Monkey Business! they are a shop though and sell like party bits, guessing yours is like a play area type thing? Nandos sounds yummy!!! enjoy!

oo very productive! sounds like your having a v gd day hun.

Day is going very well thank you, its Friday! the Sun is out! :) xxx

emmaedes said:
oo sounds lovely! lol thats funny we have a shop right next to our work called Monkey Business! they are a shop though and sell like party bits, guessing yours is like a play area type thing? Nandos sounds yummy!!! enjoy!

oo very productive! sounds like your having a v gd day hun.

Day is going very well thank you, its Friday! the Sun is out! :) xxx

Yeah it's a big soft play place it's great, don't know who enjoyed it more me or poppy! Didn't end up going to nando's tho... Had frankie and benny's instead omg yum yum - no idea of pp tho but had 18 dailies and 34 weeklies spare so hoping that will cover it!!! X x x

Haha!sounds fun :) I found some shoes for my dress :) eek love them look on my diary, pic is on there!

Omg I love it there yummmmmmmmmmm xxx

Saturday's food.

Breakfast
Special K bar (2pp)
Banana

Dinner
WW wrap (3pp)
Tikka chunks (1pp)
Cheese slice (1pp)
Salad
WW cheese puffs (2pp)

Tea
WW quiche (7pp)
Micro chips (4pp)

Snacks
2 x nimble (3pp)
Chocolate Philadelphia (2pp)
Options (1pp)
WW cheese bites (2pp)

Total - 28pp
28 dailes / 0 weeklies

They're Bernard Matthews turkey ones from morrisons think they're a £1 and half a pack works out at 1pp they're really nice :)

Oooh exciting things going on started my college application :) they have an onsite nursery so poppy will be able to go there while I'm studying and I'll get lots of help with money so hopefully should be ok! Pretty boring day today tho OH is at work so me and poppy just being lazy! Just ordered a graze box for free with a voucher out of WW mag so I'm excited to see what that brings when it gets delivered on Wednesday!

Hi guys, I'm gonna follow too! I'm 27, 5"6, 11, 9 & I had a baby 6 months ago, lost 3 stone since having my boy, 10lbs on WW in 7 weeks... I can do better!! STS this week.. Want to get down to 10,7/10 stone & be a yummy mummy too. Beth x

lilbabyfish said:
Oooh exciting things going on started my college application :) they have an onsite nursery so poppy will be able to go there while I'm studying and I'll get lots of help with money so hopefully should be ok! Pretty boring day today tho OH is at work so me and poppy just being lazy! Just ordered a graze box for free with a voucher out of WW mag so I'm excited to see what that brings when it gets delivered on Wednesday!

I saw about the graze box in the mag,look forward to hearing if it is any good! Well done about the college application and that they have a onsite nursery for Poppy, plus help with money is always good :0)

Well I've had a horrendous weekend food wise - really lost my focus so I'm wiping the slate clean and starting from scratch this morning, new WI day and everything!

Ok so gained 1lb - not too bad considering the amount of junk I have eaten over the weekend just because I felt like it! So going to be weighing on Monday mornings instead now :)

ooo well 1lb isnt that bad is it! draw a line and start again :D

Did you have a nice weekend?! xxx

Monday is my wi day too... I find it helps me behave over the weekend lol! That 1lb will soon be off! It's good to have treats etc.. That's what WW is all about! Well not all about but you know what I mean ;0)

Thanks ladies :) don't even know why I did it - just had one of those days where nothing can satisfy me and just binged on everything! Back on track now tho and got my motivation back! Hopefully if I get onto the college course I would like to be near enough at target by the time I start!

That's good that you have drawn a line under it and you're back on track,it's also good that you have the thought of starting college to encourage you :0)

Back