I will be a yummy mummy!

lilbabyfish said:
Aww bless him doesn't seem like 2 mins since Poppy was only 6 months it's scary how quick it goes! X x

I know... He's changed so much. He's a big boy. 20lb!! Not a great sleeper though. Quick question, do I have to change my membership to put a pic on? It never let's me on my phone x

I always got stupidly excited about my graze boxes too so yummy! Couldn't justify the expense though since I'm not working at the mo do got a groupon for 4 boxes for a fiver then cancelled. Graze boxes were way more exciting than the usual bills and junk mail lol! X

ruby555love said:
I know... He's changed so much. He's a big boy. 20lb!! Not a great sleeper though. Quick question, do I have to change my membership to put a pic on? It never let's me on my phone x

Aww bless was he big when he was born? Poppy was a 9lb 11oz whopper lol! I'm not sure about the pics think you have to do a certain number of posts before you can do it? x x

icklerockchick said:
I always got stupidly excited about my graze boxes too so yummy! Couldn't justify the expense though since I'm not working at the mo do got a groupon for 4 boxes for a fiver then cancelled. Graze boxes were way more exciting than the usual bills and junk mail lol! X

Yeah they are quite expensive after the freebies lol will see if I think it's worth it and then maybe will treat myself to one a week lol definately better than bills tho, especially the £400 gas and electric one I received yesterday!!!! X x

lilbabyfish said:
Aww bless was he big when he was born? Poppy was a 9lb 11oz whopper lol! I'm not sure about the pics think you have to do a certain number of posts before you can do it? x x

He was 9 5.5oz born & 57cm long so he was a whopper. Had to have an emergency c section... Did you have a natural birth? X

Hello, I've found you :D

Been on hols for a few weeks then went into your old thread to find you'd started a new diary so thought I'd track you down!

Sounds like you are doing good on WW, sometimes a change is good for us.

When do you think you'll hear back from the College? Exciting times!

ruby555love said:
He was 9 5.5oz born & 57cm long so he was a whopper. Had to have an emergency c section... Did you have a natural birth? X

I had forceps! Absolutely awful experience would never want it again, poppy had bruises on her head and still has a mark that flares up sometimes :-( x x

BlondeGem said:
Hello, I've found you :D

Been on hols for a few weeks then went into your old thread to find you'd started a new diary so thought I'd track you down!

Sounds like you are doing good on WW, sometimes a change is good for us.

When do you think you'll hear back from the College? Exciting times!

Hi Hun!
Hope you've had a good holiday how are you doing? Hoping it won't be too long til I hear from them I'm desperate to go! X

Ooh my graze box looks so yummy! Pointed it up at 20pp for the whole box so going to knock that off my weeklies so can nibble at it whenever I want :)

Wednesday's food.

Breakfast
OSS cinnamon (3pp)
Skimmed milk (1pp)
Banana

Dinner
WW pitta (3pp)
WW ham (1pp)
Salad
WW cheese puffs (2pp)
Special k chewy bar (2pp)
Activia banoffee snack pot (3pp)

Tea
WW wrap (3pp)
Veg/tomato sauce (0pp)
Reduced fat cheese (3pp)

Snacks
Oat so simple morning bar (4pp)
Options (1pp)
Caramel cake bar (2pp)

Graze box - 20pp weeklies

Total - 48
28 dailies / 20 weeklies
29 weeklies remaining

Got the mag... Seen the graze box... I want one!!! X

I used to get the graze box delivered to work, but then I'd end up eating the whole box in one go instead of spacing it out over a few days! Didn't trust myself to order anymore though :p They are really nice. Especially the flapjacks but not too sure how weight watchers friendly they are. xxx

Dollyanna said:
I used to get the graze box delivered to work, but then I'd end up eating the whole box in one go instead of spacing it out over a few days! Didn't trust myself to order anymore though :p They are really nice. Especially the flapjacks but not too sure how weight watchers friendly they are. xxx

Mines got apple and cinnamon flapjacks in it I've worked them out at 7pp for the whole punnet which I didn't think was too bad. Going to have a nibble tonight I think whilst catching up on some tv :) x x

graze boxes are so nice arent they! love little nibbley things!! i dont htink i would be able to keep them tho! it would all be gone in like an hr! haha opps

How are you today lovely? xx

emmaedes said:
graze boxes are so nice arent they! love little nibbley things!! i dont htink i would be able to keep them tho! it would all be gone in like an hr! haha opps

How are you today lovely? xx

I'm good thank you hunni :)
Been to soft play again this morning and now just doing housework while poppy has her nap *yawn* lol
How are you? X x x

I'm good thank you hunni :)
Been to soft play again this morning and now just doing housework while poppy has her nap *yawn* lol
How are you? X x x

aw gd, sounds like a lovely morining! im gd thank you. ooo you should have joined her for a little nap! lol

xxx

Back