I will be a yummy mummy!

jealous!! because its weigh in tomo im being super 100% on daily pp today but i want every chocolate or junk food in sight haha!!! i have a ww chicken tikka curry to look forward to tonight THANK GOD!!

i was 100% dailies yesterday but thats just cos i did it not because of weigh in, the minute i tell myself right no more food my brain goes ooo wouldnt you like some chocolate now, or ooo wouldnt you like a big fat chinese! ahhhhhhh driving me mental!

at some point over the weekend im going to have to have crispy shredded beef!! as a birthday treat! im craving it MASSIVLY!! xxx

emmaedes said:
jealous!! because its weigh in tomo im being super 100% on daily pp today but i want every chocolate or junk food in sight haha!!! i have a ww chicken tikka curry to look forward to tonight THANK GOD!!

i was 100% dailies yesterday but thats just cos i did it not because of weigh in, the minute i tell myself right no more food my brain goes ooo wouldnt you like some chocolate now, or ooo wouldnt you like a big fat chinese! ahhhhhhh driving me mental!

at some point over the weekend im going to have to have crispy shredded beef!! as a birthday treat! im craving it MASSIVLY!! xxx

Aww well if you can't have a treat for your birthday when can you?! I had like a whole week off dieting for mine lol!
I was craving Chinese the other day and Dave got one! He's so supportive... Not!
Good luck for your WI!!! X x x

ooo xctly!!! i would love to have a week off dieting but i know what im like and i would DEF put all of what i've lost back on!!! in no time at all!! grr

haha oooo sooooo supportive!! Steve is like that, do u want mcdonalds? "yes but im being good" o ok then........then he walks in the door with a big old burger in his gob!!

thank you hun :) xxx

I had a dairy milk & 2 cookies today... Oops. Have to point though. My birthday is in July & I will be having the whole week off!! Looking forward to my graze box coming on Monday xx

ruby555love said:
I had a dairy milk & 2 cookies today... Oops. Have to point though. My birthday is in July & I will be having the whole week off!! Looking forward to my graze box coming on Monday xx

Ooh I love dairy milk I can't have it cos it just sets me off on a massive choc binge! Very impressed with my graze can't wait for my next one to come now! X x

I'm annoyed at myself for eating it to be honest!! X

Oh well going to make some tea now then off to Starbucks to meet my friend later so may treat myself whilst I'm there :) x x

Just changed my weigh in day from a Saturday to a Friday...mainly because i'm happy with today's weight & I want to pig out on Friday nights lol! Going to have a cup of tea & dunky biccies in a mo & then a maccy d's tomoz.. pointed of course... it has to be done!! How are we all today. This miserable weather makes me want to eat cra*!! x

Meh got to work 4-8 today what a pointless shift! And then going to have to food shop after as we have NOTHING in the house and it's the only chance il get! Having a hungry day too today so can see me using some more weeklies later, I've got 8 dailies and 29 weeklies left so I should be ok :-/ thinking wrap pizza when I get home but seriously craving choc!

ruby555love said:
Just changed my weigh in day from a Saturday to a Friday...mainly because i'm happy with today's weight & I want to pig out on Friday nights lol! Going to have a cup of tea & dunky biccies in a mo & then a maccy d's tomoz.. pointed of course... it has to be done!! How are we all today. This miserable weather makes me want to eat cra*!! x

Would love a maccy d's but wouldn't be satisfied I'd just want more and more! I'm having a serious choccy craving day :-( x x

I have been a bit like that lately. I have craved KFC and chip shop chips all week so we are having KFC tonight and a few beers as it was wi. Thing is I so rarely drink so don't know why I'm craving lager but I am!!

I have a diet day off on a Saturday.. Maccys... Dunky biscuits, a glass of wine & pudding!! Back to it tomo : )

mrsgosling3 said:
I have been a bit like that lately. I have craved KFC and chip shop chips all week so we are having KFC tonight and a few beers as it was wi. Thing is I so rarely drink so don't know why I'm craving lager but I am!!

My WI tomorrow morning, then off to the pics so think I may treat myself to Ben and Jerrys and maybe a Nandos :) x x

ruby555love said:
I have a diet day off on a Saturday.. Maccys... Dunky biscuits, a glass of wine & pudding!! Back to it tomo : )

So jealous! I had choccy yesterday but within points and managed not to go mental and binge! X x

Back