I will be a yummy mummy!

Dilemma! Soooo hungry today just want to eat everything! Still got 20 weeklies left but its WI tomorrow so don't know whether to use them or not?!

lilbabyfish said:
Hi :) your little man is such a cutie! X x

Thank you :) 20 weeklies! I'd defo use them :) or at least a couple! What u craving? Savoury or sweet? I keep craving chilli doritos xxx

Sweet all the way got a massive sweet tooth! I may use them, will see how I get on but it's definately a hungry day today! :-(

lilbabyfish said:
Sweet all the way got a massive sweet tooth! I may use them, will see how I get on but it's definately a hungry day today! :-(

Jelly 0pp? Mini milks 1pp? Ww choccys normally 2pp? I have the ww hot choc when I'm having a sweet craving! I hate hungry days! I swear my body think it's weigh in tomoro so I better stock up! Lol x

Chelley said:
Jelly 0pp? Mini milks 1pp? Ww choccys normally 2pp? I have the ww hot choc when I'm having a sweet craving! I hate hungry days! I swear my body think it's weigh in tomoro so I better stock up! Lol x

Doesn't help that I'm on nights tonight so I'm trying to save some points for later to keep me going through the night as I don't start til 12! Don't normally eat once I'm there but will probably have something an hour or so before I go x x

Good luck for your wi tomorrow,it's mine tomorrow aswell,got 9 weeklies left but don't plan to touch them tonight! I hope your shift goes well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Good luck for your wi tomorrow,it's mine tomorrow aswell,got 9 weeklies left but don't plan to touch them tonight! I hope your shift goes well :0)

Good luck for your WI too! I've still got 16 weeklies and hopefully won't have any more, got the rest of my dailies all planned for the night so fingers crossed for a loss I feel like I've lost weight but that doesn't mean anything lol! X x

Thank you bout tomorrow,do you measure aswell ? Sounds like you have lost weight..inches too :0) that's good to have the rest of your dailies planned out for later :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thank you bout tomorrow,do you measure aswell ? Sounds like you have lost weight..inches too :0) that's good to have the rest of your dailies planned out for later :0)

No I haven't measured yet, wish I had really! Soo tired but must stay awake, bring on the black coffee!

Fell off the wagon this weekend... Back on it tomorrow : /

lilbabyfish said:
No I haven't measured yet, wish I had really! Soo tired but must stay awake, bring on the black coffee!

I measure every four weeks,might be worth starting as its nice to see the inches going aswell :0) hope you make it through your shift ok.

I've got water coming through my kitchen light through the ceiling!!! Ffs!! Me in a bad mood too x

I've got the maintenance man coming!! Great!! I've got no weeklies left as I had that much of a binge on the weekend. Disappointed in myself!! Graze boxes coming this week too!! I'm due on tomorrow which is why I had a mega binge. I don't know what to do as I can't live without my weeklies lol!! Just right the week off? X

lilbabyfish said:
Well I've lost 3.5lbs this week :) very pleased with that!!!! In the 11s now!! X x

Well done. I lost 2 & I'm I'm the 11s!! Roll on the 10s x

Back